//Hels Really Wants To Switch Brothers//Crack + Fluff

This was supposed to be pure crack, but the beginning was too fluffy, and I wanted to keep it. Tbh, the start is better than the rest of the story, and being 1k words long, could count as its own story lol. Anyways, enjoy :)

Helsknight_  joined the game

It was a surprise to see that again, especially after the eighth season of Hermitcraft, where they thought he had been destroyed. How come it was back? The question had rang out through the hermits, although nobody cared enough to investigate. Evil Xisuma had come back, and he has changed. For real. So, nobody really was phased by the message other than the unexpectancy.

Nobody cared. Well, except for one.

Evil Xisuma was overjoyed to see the message, knowing for sure he'd get to see his old friend again. They could just be buddies, and not have to be plotting against a threat that wasn't real. He ran as quick as his long legs could carry him, desperately trying to remember where spawn is.

After five minutes or so, too long for his liking, the voidling ran into his friend, who surprisingly hadn't ran off, Helsknight. Evil X watched as Hels sat there clutching his head as steam radiated off of his dark grey-ish, gold-lined armour. After a while, Evil X shook his head out of his thoughts, and walked over to the dark knight. He made sure to be slow with his movements, as to not come off as a threat, and give time for his friend to leave is dazed state.

A few more minutes had passed before the netherborn looked up at Evil X, his bright red eyes staring up at him, although more-than-slightly covered by his thick black hair. Curiosity shined through, as it had been the first time it'd seen his dear friend in a long time. For one, Evil Xisuma didn't look like a total wreck, and he looked much less pale from what he could tell. He also had his visor off- probably to look more friendly to it- with a small warm smile on his lips. It was flabbergasting, to say the least. The previously-threating voidling had changed, as is the 'curse' of the Hermitcraft server. Hels wondered if he would end up the same, it doubted it though, as Hels had been much more dense then Evil Xisuma, so it was unlikely.

"Wow, you are different" Hels breathed, breaking the silence between them.

Evil X almost cackled, hitting Hels' shoulder, somehow finding the latter's confusion funny. He soon calmed a bit, but his laughter burst out again, after seeing the offended look Hels wore on his face.

"Really?" Ex choked out between laughs.

"Yeah, different TERRIBLE" Hels shouted. Well, the last part at least.

"And you look the same, TERRIBLE" Ex responded, finally calming down again, hoping to humour him, but also not really.

Hels' eyebrows furrowed in frustration, lacking any amusement whatsoever. The voidling, in return, knocked of its helmet and ruffled his hair, earning a punch in the shoulder. The netherborn pushed him away, rushing to get the helmet back on his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's just been so long, why not have a laugh, eh?" Evil X exclaimed, trying to get some sort verbal response out of Hels.

"You have changed a lot, it's almost as if you're a completely different person!" Hels said, almost frustratingly. "You've gone soft!"

Evil X sighed, "I'm not soft, I'm just friendlier. I can still beat anyone who comes in my way if I wanted to, I just choose not to".

"Oh really? Prove it.", Hels challenged. He always challenged to either have his point proven, or disproven. Bad idea.

Evil Xisuma proceeded to tackle him, making sure his grip on his hands and feet did not falter as they wrestled each other. Hels let out a small laugh as he tried to overtake the other (hotter) void brother, realising his words were indeed a mistake.