Chapter Ten (O.M.)

Chapter Ten

No I'm not ready to lose you again

"I'm pregnant Olly." He finally says, his voice cracking as he looks me directly in the eyes.

"What?" I say in disbelief, not really sure if I heard him right. I couldn't look at him for a second, my brain going into override as I tried to make sense of it all.

He couldn't have said he was pregnant.

There was no way in hell he was pregnant.

"I'm the one who's pregnant. I... I've been sick for the past week and Mum took me to the doctor this morning... and I guess I'm pregnant." He says, looking at me with tear filled eyes. I just stared at him for a moment, not really able to wrap my head around the fact that he was pregnant.

He couldn't be pregnant.

He was doing one of his little pranks.

But the more I thought about it... the more it seemed real.

"Okay... What are we going to do?" I asked, looking at the screen again. A.J. hadn't moved an inch, his expression the exact same as it had been just a moment ago.

"Alex?" I arched my eyebrows in confusion when he didn't say anything. Why wasn't he moving?

CALL DISCONNECTED flashed across the screen.

"You have to be f ucking kidding me?!" I nearly screamed, quickly clicking on the button to reconnect the call.

But then the power went out in the hotel room, everything going dark.

"F uck!" I actually did scream this time, looking around the room frantically for my cellphone. I could've sworn it was just here.

Chad.

He must've taken it earlier.

"Chad, where the f uck is my phone?" I demanded as soon as I was in Chads room that he was sharing with Zack. The power came back on in that moment, illuminating the room. I flinched a little as I had gotten used to the dark.

Chad was just sitting on their bed while Zack was laying on the floor.

As to why he was I couldn't say.

Zack was just weird like that.

"I dunno." Chad shrugged, his face illuminated by his phone screen.

"Dammit Chad, I am not in the mood right now. Please just give it back." I was desperate at this point, knowing full well that A.J. was probably freaking out at home.

He always jumped to the worst case scenario.

He had this whole "plan for the worst but hope for the best" thing he always did. Drove me absolutely crazy sometimes.

"I already told you I don't have it." Chad said, rolling his eyes as I just continued to stand there.

"Can I borrow yours then?!"

"What? No. Go find yours." Chad said. I was really starting to lose my cool.

I needed to talk to A.J.

"Your phones over on your bed Olly." Zack said, walking back from my room with my phone in hand. I hadn't even realized he'd left...

He threw my phone at me though and I barely caught it. I gave him a thankful smile before walking back into my room. I dialed A.J.'s number.

"Hey you've reached A.J., sorry I couldn't reach your call! I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can." Voicemail.

"Hey A.J., please pick up your phone."

I dial it again.

Voicemail.

"Please pick up babe."

One more time.

Voicemail.

"Dammit Alex." I cursed, pulling at my hair in frustration. I only had one other option and that was to drive back home and talk to him in person.

I started to pack a small bag, knowing that I wasn't going to be gone for long.

Well at least I hoped not.

"Dude, what the hell?" Dean walked in at that moment, arching his eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" He asked, standing in the doorway as i threw my phone charger into my bag.

"I gotta go home tonight. A.J. needs me." I said quickly, not really caring what Dean had to say.

"Dude. We've got a show tomorrow night. You don't have time to go back home." Dean says, shaking his head as I ignore him and continue my packing.

"I get that. I really do, but he needs me."

"Tracy is going to kill you." I flinch when he mentions our manager, knowing full well she wasn't going to like the fact I left in the middle of the night.

"Cover for me. I promise I'll be back tomorrow night okay? I just... I really need to make sure he's okay." Dean sighs before nodding his head.

"I'll cover for you. But I swear to god if you're not here by curtain call tomorrow, I'll kick your ass myself. Got it?" Dean warned. I nodded before hugging him.

"Thanks Dean." I whispered.

"Yeah. You're welcome." Dean rolls his eyes before he leaves the room. I quickly get everything else together before leaving the hotel room and running down the stairs. My car is already parked down in the garage, and I was out of there in five minutes top. I kept trying A.J.'s cell but he wouldn't pick up.

Why wasn't he picking up?!

"Dammit Alex." I cursed, throwing my phone into the passenger seat. I gave up on calling him and instead focused my attention on the road.

But my mind was still floating around the concept of him being pregnant.

A.J. was pregnant.

My A.J. was pregnant....

I was going to be a dad.

-------------------------------

Triple update cause Yolo.

I have nothing better to do.

I mean i have an essay I have to write.

But that's a fact we will both ignore.

Anyways. Cute little collage of the couple in the multimedia.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx