"Whoops." She laughs.

"Nat, what the fuck?!" Jacob cries out.

Natalie giggles and Jacob watches her blink, his eyes widening when he notices her eyes go black.

"Oh, you fucking bitch." Jacob growls.

"Oh, is that any way to speak to your crush?" Natalie asks.

"Get the fuck out of her." Jacob sneers.

"Mm. Don't think so. It's fun being in such a hot body." Natalie smiles.

The door breaks open, Natalie turning to see Sam and Dean storm in. Ophelia and Libby are behind them.

"Hey, guys." Natalie attempts to smile like nothing's wrong. Sam's eyes widen when he sees the knife in Jacob's side.

"She's possessed!" Jacob informs.

Dean gets his flask out, splashing Natalie with holy water. She screams, smoke rising from her skin. Jacob pushes her off and gets up, wincing in pain.

"What are you two doing here?" Jacob asks.

"We saw you guys get back. She's been weird lately. We heard you scream." Sam explains.

"Yeah, remind me to pour some of this in my eyes later." Dean remarks.

All three guys are flung into different walls, groaning in pain.

"Well, this is fun." Natalie announces, grinning. She slams the door shut making Libby and Ophelia jump. Ophelia wraps her arms around Libby, holding her close.

"Get the fuck out of her." Dean growls.

"Oh, Deanie... why would I ever do that? You get so much done for you an attractive woman." Natalie says. "You get plenty of hot people to have sex with... and then kill."

"What?" Sam asks.

"Oh, you guys haven't been watching the news? All those dead guys found in motels, apartments, houses. Ooh. Poor things." Natalie clicks her tongues. "I mean, I always have sex with the guy and then kill him. But she won't stop screaming. I mean, really, it's annoying. Just this pounding in my skull... well, her skull."

"But hearing them scream and beg for their lives is always so fun. And making sure to not leave a clear pattern so I can't be found. Although, maybe I should stop. I mean, it wouldn't be me rotting in prison... it'd be poor, precious, little Natty."

"Get out of her." Dean orders again.

"Or what? Gonna kill me?" Natalie asks. "Sorry, Dean-o. You hurt me, you hurt your baby sister." She mockingly pouts. "Though, maybe she wouldn't mind. I mean... it's not like you guys can win brothers of the year."

"I mean, Sammy... you got her boyfriend killed. You got her best friend killed. You fucked up her normal life."

"She doesn't blame me." Sam says.

"Oh, yeah? She tell you that? You know, there's this thing called lying... and your sister is really good at it." Natalie says. "Plus, she always gets stuck babysitting those two little brats." She turns to the girls, Ophelia's grip tightening on Libby.

Before Natalie can do anything else, Dean attacks her, tackling her to the floor. They struggle and Natalie punches him, knocking him off of her.

Natalie marches over and rips the knife out of Jacob's side making him cry out in pain. She turns around as Dean goes to attack her and she stabs Dean in the shoulder. Dean cries out in pain, stumbling.

"No!" Ophelia screams, Natalie flying into the wall. Natalie groans as she tries to get up. Ophelia rushes to her dad who is on the floor as he grimaces in pain. Libby runs over to Sam.