"You don't need to tell me anything..." He hesitated and made a yuck type face that made Jisung laugh. "But as long as you talk to him I know you guys will work through everything."

"Thanks, Minnie." Jisung said. "I'll think about it."

"I don't care." Seungmin said with his little grin. Jisung smiled back and patted his brother on the shoulder and went to get ready for the day.

That night in his room Jisung lay on his back on the bed when Minho came in, purposefully shutting the door and locking it and Jisung looked up in surprise, not having expected him so soon. "Min! Hey. I thought you were at dance practice late tonight." Minho had dropped his bag and was practically stalking toward the bed. Jisung gulped nervously. "Min?"

"I called it off early." Minho answered, his eyes intently staring into Jisung's soul. "You owe me something." He reached the bed and crawled onto it. If Jisung hadn't been so taken aback by the whole situation he may have found it extremely sexy.

"What?" His voice cracked and he cleared his throat as Minho came to rest, straddling him.

"You left without giving me kisses this morning." Minho said with a pout. Jisung took a moment to process. His brain was a bit short circuited by the rapid change in intention or at least what he had thought had been happening.

"Oh." He licked his lips and saw Minho's eyes follow the movement. "I woke up pretty early and didn't want to wake you so I got up."

"You deprived me of morning kisses. That's a capital offense." Jisung just stared at him for a minute before laughing harder than he had in awhile. Minho finally grinned that he had accomplished what he wanted. "You're weird." He said with affection and pulled Minho down to meet his lips.

They kissed lazily just enjoying their time together. Jisung allowed his hands to wander under Minho's shirt, tracing his abs. Minho repositioned himself so he was laying on Jisung instead of sitting on him and rolled them gently onto their sides facing each other.

"So why'd you wake up so early." Minho asked and cocked an eyebrow at the immediate blush that painted Jisung's cheeks.

"Um... I just did." Jisung answered without any confidence.

"Sungie," Minho said, trailing kisses over the younger man's neck and sucking lightly smirking when a strangled moan slipped out. "Tell me."

"Good dream? Bad dream? What kind of dream?" He asked as his finger slipped under Jisung's shirt inching toward the man's nipples.

"Erotic." Jisung answered without thinking, lost in the sensations Minho was creating. "About us."

"Mmm." Minho let out a delicious purr at the thought. "I like that kind of dream. Was it sexy? Do we make each other feel good?" He pulled the shirt out of his way and dipped his head down, running a tongue over Jisung's nipple.

"Yes! God yes!" Jisung answered not sure if he was answering the question or the action. He felt Minho bite down lightly and it was like an electric current through his body and he gasped followed by a low moan. His hands moved over Minho seeking something without knowing what. When his hand brushed Minho's erection he froze. He could feel the hardness straining towards his hand below the sweatpants Minho wore. He didn't know if this was ok and was afraid to move.

"Its ok, Sungie." Minho said reassuringly. "You can always touch me. Anywhere you want to." His voice was so soft and gentle as if he realized how fragile Jisung's bravery was. Emboldened by the words, Jisungs fingers lightly traced the outline of Minho. It wasn't enough.

"Can I see?" Jisung asked in a whisper.

"Anything you want, Sungie." Minho answered seriously. "What do you want to see?"