↳ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.

*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

warnings: arachnophobia (fear of spiders), falling/freefalling, mentions of death/blood, fighting/violence, cursing probably

please let me know if i missed any!

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

" Close your eyes, shut your mouth. Dream a dream to get us out. Dream, dream, dream, dream, dream, dream. "

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Ambrosia couldn't heal everything, not even the rhythmic thumping at the back of her head, or the bleariness in her eyes she would get every other blink. It was annoying, sure, but her sore joints and bruises seemed to be healing over nicely. Ditching the ice and tightly wound bandages, Jacqueline had managed to hobble back to her dormitory without much trouble, especially since Ajax had reluctantly volunteered to become her crutch.

And by crutch, she sat on his back while he climbed the stairs.

She had promised him her famous tteokbokki if he did, but that didn't stop him from complaining through the entire trip. The gorgon would grunt under his breath at how heavy she was, saying that he'd drop her and she'd threaten his good-natured heart by rhetorically asking, "but, you would drop a concussed and bruised girl like me?"

Yes, he would.

He had made sure she was tucked in for a nap--like a kindergarten teacher--and glared at her from the door, where he knew she could see him from the gaps in the rails, making two fingers and pointing them at his eyes, then at hers. Ajax had a knack for finding Jacqueline in places where she shouldn't be, especially when she should be asleep. He didn't trust that the half-Korean girl had a stable sleeping schedule since she had a terrible habit of invading peoples' private dreaming spaces.