𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝

"Your dad should be back within the hour." Parrish told y/n and stiles "You want to wait in his office?"

"Actually, we want to talk to you." Stiles corrected him

"Privately." Y/n said as she looked at the other deputies watching them

He nodded confused before he led them into the Sherrifs office, y/n pulled the Dead Pool out of her bag and handed it to him as they tried to explain it to him

"This is a hit list?" Parrish asked looking at it confused

"We call it a Dead Pool." Stiles corrected him

"Do you recognize any of the names?" Y/n asked hopeful that he may

"Yeah." He nodded looking up from the paper for a second "The Sheriff had me run a bunch of these through the system last night. But we couldn't find any of them."

"Show him the other thing." Stiles told y/n who took the paper and flipped it before putting it in his hands revealing his name on the paper

"Okay. That's kind of terrifying." He looked at it closer "What's the number?"

"That's how much you're worth." Y/n told him

"I'm worth five dollars?" Parrish turned to face them again quickly obviously offended

"Five million."

"I only make 40,000 a year." Parrish said shocked "Maybe I should kill myself...I don't get it. Why- Why am I on this?"

"Honestly, that might be a question for another day." Stiles said trying to avoid that conversation "Right now, there's still another third of the list we gotta crack."

"We need the third cipher key." Y/n told him "But we need help getting it"

"From who?"

"Um,Meredith." Y/n said trying to convince him to help

"The girl from Eichen?" His eyes widened as he opened the door for them to leave "The last time you saw her, you almost gave her a nervous breakdown."

"Uh... Keyword Almost." Y/n said shrugging

~

Y/n, stiles,and Parrish waited as an employee unlocked the door they needed to go through to get to Meredith. Another worker walked up to them making them look behind them and at him

"Oh, no, not this guy." Stiles said as he avoided eye contact

"What the hell are we running here?" The worker yelled walking to them "A bed and breakfast?" He grabbed the keys from the other worker"We do not just open the door for anyone with a badge."

"We need to talk to Meredith Walker." Parrish told him "It involves a murder investigation."

"Well, you can talk to her all you want, but these two.." She looked at the two then eyed Stokes down "especially that one... They're outta here."

"They're crucial witnesses in an ongoing investigation." Parrish continued "I wouldn't have brought them here if it wasn't absolutely... Crucial"

"Okay, Deputy." He got closer to Parrish "How about you come back with a court order, then I'll listen." He then went to Stokes getting close to his face "as for you, Mr. Stilinski, how about you come back with payment in full. That's right. Daddy may be the Sheriff, but he's late on the bills. I guess those government jobs aren't as reliable as they used to be, huh?"

"But they do help when you need a favor." Parrish spoke up "Like, how a month ago, Canaan P.D. helped you get home after blowing 0.1 on a breathalyzer."