002

•NARRATIVE•

•NARRATIVE•

•INSTAGRAM•

•MESSAGES•

EVERY MORNING JUDE BELLINGHAM LIKED to start off with a run

EVERY MORNING JUDE BELLINGHAM LIKED to start off with a run. he was obviously a very active person being a football player and all.

his favorite part of the run was catching germany in such a calm state. he usually enjoyed waking up at the early hours, sometimes even as early as five or six in the morning.

maybe he would run a few blocks, until he got tired, and would have a placid mix between jogging and walking, until he reached his home again.

every now and then, he would run over to his favorite coffee shop, and order his usual. a cappuccino with decaf. to go of course. he couldn't risk mingling in the public for too long with out any security.

on his trip back home, he would take the time to enjoy nature. these first few hours of the day were his favorite part. he got to enjoy birds chirping, clouds passing, the greenery around him.

then, when he would arrive home he would check the post. most times, all he got was a bill or an ad, but he still did checked, nonetheless

today was no different. it was a little chilly out so he slid on a sponsored jacket before running. otherwise, he did all the same things.

he got up. at seven am sharp. after washing himself and performs an adequate morning routine. jude was out his house.

he kept a great pace for the first twenty or so blocks, but after the second or third mile he began to slow down a bit, as expected. at the fourth mile mark, he turned around, and jogged his way back.

today was sunday, so many stores were closed, including his regular coffee shop, so he just went home.

he didn't go fully in, stopping at the postbox for his post. he had a pretty average morning, so he wasn't really expecting anything in the mail. the main thought that occupied jude's mind was the eggs and toast he would have for breakfast.

he scrambled through the first few, getting an electricity bill and an add for his local supermarket. nothing too out of the ordinary.

what he did not expect, was to receive an invitation to his ex girlfriends release party for her new song.

it was simple, white card. with black ink. it clearly stated the event, when, and where. it was not hand written, but jude could tell it was personalized, seeing his name was inked at the very top.