Who Will He Lose? (End Of Book)

I look at Caleb and feel bad that he might lose his sister. Then he grabs my hand.
"Lily I have a question"
"I have an answer"
He starts to laugh
"I love you sense of humor"
"Thanks, have you seen yours"
We both start laughing
"Ok back to reality, I was wondering if-
I cut him off by nodding my head.
**ten minutes later**
We arrived at the hospital and went and saw Annie. I ran up to Annie as fast I could she was walking around waiting for us. I gave her a big hug.
"Lily, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that I just scared you to death, I'm so sorry!"
"Hey calm down your ok, it's not your fault."
"Thank you"
"I'll be right back I'm gonna go get Caleb while you back up your stuff, oh and I have something to tell you?"
"Ok."
I run to get Caleb and ask him what if she hates me!
"Calm down, she will have to deal with it"
"Ok"
We hold hands and walk to Annie's room that she was staying in when we walked in she smiled really big then she squealed.
"Oh my gosh! I have been trying to get you guys together for like ever" and ran up to us gave us both hugs. Then me and Caleb look at each other confused and smile.
"Oh yah Caleb you might want to see this."
Then I show him the text message. We drive home as fast as we can and decide to go to California to hide. We pack our bags and for sure bring Hayley and we all get in a plane and go to California. I wake up with a nightmare on the plane and Caleb said he had a nightmare too and I laid my head on his shoulder.
As I fall asleep he whispers to me.
"I Will Keep You Safe......

******I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO THINK OF A GOOD SEQUAL AND THOUGHT THIS WILL BE PERFECT! SO BASICALLY THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK... THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS*************