A Good Ending To The Worst Birthday Ever!!

I fall asleep crying. When my phone wakes me up. It's about 9:00 at night and Hayley calls me. She's crying she tells me that mom killed herself. I scream for Caleb and hand the phone to him.
CALEBS POV:
Annie screams for me. I was in the middle of wrapping her gift even though it was 9:00 at night. I run to the room she's staying in. She hands me the phone with tears in her eyes. I say hello and its Hayley. She's crying and saying something but I can't understand her. I tell her to calm down. Then she tells me the news. I ask where dad was and she's said that he's at the Bar with some friends. I drop the phone and tell Annie to stay here. I run up to mine and Maria's room I tell her I'll be right back and tell her to look after Annie. When I start crying she asks me what's wrong. I tell her that Annie will tell her and that I might be back in the morning.
MARIAS POV:
I walk to the room Annie is staying in and she tells me everything. I bring her upstairs and show her all the decorations but I can't get her to smile. I give her the present that Caleb said I can give her which was a Polaroid camera. Yes! I got her to smile. Then I take her out to a movie. And we head home. Then she tells me everything about school, about Hayley, EVERYTHING! I give her a hug and we eat some ice cream then we fall asleep.
ANNIES POV:
Maria and I had a girls night . Which I never got to do with my mom. We went out to a movie got ice cream and had talked and talked and talked. I'm so glad Maria is in my life. She's like the mother I never had.... And yes I had a good ending to my birthday with Maria and got my mind off of Mum and Mom......

*******HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS!! I KNOW I REALLY DO*******