The fight

*********PLEASE NOTE THE FIGHT IS AT THE END!**********

MARIAS POV:
I wake up at 6:00 and take a shower and get dressed. I go down stairs to see if Caleb is home yet. Then I see he's not. I go to make breakfast when I get a call from Caleb. We talk for about a hour then I say I have to go because Annie might wake up soon and I want to make her breakfast. He says ok and that he loves me and we say bye. I finish making breakfast and go and wake up Annie.
ANNIES POV:
Maria comes in and wakes me up I turn and look at the clock and read 8:34.
"Why's so early?"
"Well because we're going shopping!!"
"Really!"
"Yep, so let's go eat up I made breakfast!"
"Ok, I'll be down in a bit, I want to take a shower first"
"Ok, meet you in the kitchen."
As Maria walks out the door I call her name.
"Wait Maria!"
"Yes?"
"Thank you so much for everything"
"No problem"
"No like really thank you, your like the mom I never had, the sister I've always dreamed of, thank you."

"Your welcome girly, just know I'm always here for you."
"I know you are, love you"
"Love you too! Now hop in the shower so we can eat"
"Ok meet you in a few"
After I'm done with my shower I walk to the kitchen. Maria dishes up mine and hers breakfast and we eat up. After we're done eating we head to the mall.
CALEBS POV:
"How are you gonna take care of Annie and Hayley?"
"Um give Hayley food she can make herself duh"
"Shes not a dog!"
"I never said she was"
"Ok then what about Annie"
"Oh her? Easy make her buy her own food! She's 16 she can take care of her self!"
"Really?"
"Yah do you have a problem with that?"

"Yes because one she's my sister, and two she's you f***ing daughter I'm mean your acting like your throwing her on the streets!"
Then he punched me and I punched him back, then he threw me on the ground and started beating with an old bat of mine.
Then everything went black.....

****I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! ITS STARTING TO GET CRAZY!! AND I NEED IDEAS, SO PLEASE COMMENT SOME IDEAS AND IF I LIKE YOUR IDEA I WILL USE IT AND GIVE YOU CREDIT!!! THANKS!! BYE!! AND YES I KNOW THERE REALLY NO CYBERBULLYING SOON ALL THE FAMILY DRAMA WILL STOP AND SHE WILL HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WILL ALOUT ON HER BACK!! AND YES THE POPULAR WEBSITE THAT EVERYONE AT SCHOOL IS ON WILL BE COMING UP REALLY SOON I PROMISE!!!!!!! LOVE YOU❤️❤️😘😘*************