« 26 » part two

Start from the beginning

"I want at least five kids. Big house with yellow shutters. . . At least a couple acres so they all have room to play." She told him one night.

The two of them didn't see one another much throughout their day, so instead, they made up for it when night finally came.

This particular night, the two of them were playing Rummy on top of the RV. They had volunteered to take watch in order for Dale to get some rest.

"Yellow shutters?" Rick asked, grinning at her.

"Shut up." She giggled. "It's a happy color and I want our kids to experience nothing but happiness."

"Our kids, huh?"

Emerson's face grew hot.

"Yeah, our kids."

Rick immediately leaned over to give her a soft kiss. "I think yellow shutters are perfect."

"Yeah, well. . ." Emerson suddenly found herself crying. "We aren't even together anymore, Rick. You can't say stuff like that and just expect me to be okay with."

Rick looked down. "I never stopped loving you. Hell, I'll always love you."

"Shut up, Rick." Emerson told him, wiping her eyes.

"Emerson–"

"No, Rick!" She stood up and made a move to grab her coat. "You don't get to do that."

"Do what?" He asked, standing in front of her.

"Act like you love me. You told me you didn't need me, let alone want me. Did you even hear yourself say that? I don't give a shit if you didn't need me, but I sure as hell needed you. We just lost a baby, Rick! A fucking baby. Now you want to tell me you love me? Well it's too fucking late, Lucky."

Rick didn't say anything. He just stared into her dark green eyes and kept his mouth together in a tight line.

"Stop looking at me like that." Emerson told him.

"Like what?" Rick scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Like you-you. . ."

"Like I what?!" He yelled.

Emerson huffed loudly. She was frustrated.

"Just stop looking at me!"

Suddenly, Rick grabbed her waist and kissed her. She pushed him away immediately and looked up at him.

Not even a second later, Emerson found herself glued to him once more. Her legs became like jello as Rick wrapped her legs around his waist. He laid her gently on the couch beside them and kissed her once more.

His delicate touch gave Emerson chills, but she still felt so warm.

Rick's lips traveled down to her neck. He left soft bites on her pale skin, causing her to cry out. Once his hand traveled down to the waist band of her shorts, Rick demanded her to take them off. She complied easily as he pulled his white shirt over his head.

Easily, Rick slipped a finger inside her. Once he added two more, Emerson swore she was seeing stars.

"You like that?" Rick asked her.

"Oh, Jesus. . ."

"Jesus ain't comin' sweetheart, you are." Rick spoke gruffly as he rubbed his thumb over her clit.

"Y-Yes. . ." She mewed. "Don't stop."

"Excuse me?" Rick asked as he slowed his motion down.

"P-Please, Rick. Don't stop, please."

"Good girl." He spoke, his voice like velvet.

Emerson nodded quickly as her eyes rolled back.

"I-I. . . I'm–"

"Go on, pretty girl. Let go."

And she did. Emerson came in a matter of minutes, and once she did, she slumped back against the couch. "Oh my god. . ." She exhaled loudly. She didn't know how she could forget how he made her feel.

Rick slipped his fingers out of her wet pussy and placed small kisses near her hip. He immediately lathered up every drop of cum she gave him.

"Forgot how fucking good you taste." He mumbled against her skin.

"Just fuck me already!" Emerson cried as she arched her back in pleasure.

"Have you forgotten already?" He asked her as he pulled away and kissed her plump lips. "I make the rules, sweetheart. Not you."

"Please. . . Please fuck me."

"My greedy girl."He stated as she pulled at his pajama bottoms.

Rick easily pulled his pants down as Emerson pulled off her shirt. Now it was just skin to skin. No barrier in their way.

Rick didn't leave any time for Emerson to adjust as he moved inside her. She immediately cried out and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"So fucking tight. . ." Rick groaned as he kept a steady pace. He was suddenly moving faster and faster.

"Fucking hell. . ." She moaned loudly. "God, Rick, please don't stop."

"You gonna cum for me, darlin'? Cum all over my cock?"

Emerson nodded with each word as she began moving her hips against him.

"Go on, sweetheart. Cum for me."

With that being the only encouragement she needed, Emerson finally let go. She sighed with relief as Rick pulled out and began to finish himself off.

She laid down beside Rick and his arms instinctively wrapped around her.

Neither of them said a word. The only sound that could be heard was their heavy breathing as they collapsed beside one another. They didn't need to say anything. Instead, Emerson decided they would hash it out in the morning.

For now, she asked, "Round two?"

━━━━━━━━

note:
i don't write smut OKAY????
that was the cringiest thing I've ever written and I won't be doing it again. also, we're slowly coming to an end. maybe three more chapters and then two epilogues. I'm trying to make it to 30 chapters LOL

Mkay byeeee

Leave a vote or comment if you want too, but I'd really appreciate it after how awkward that scene was