Chapter twenty two

Começar do início

[Time skip brought to you by me and a 20-something y/o guy being entertained by Bluey for like an hour and a half bc my brothers had it on while he and his family were at my house]

After breakfast everyone huddled into the living room. The inn was closed for the day so they were debating on what they should do.

"We could...go swimming?" Riley suggested. "Can't, they filled up the only pond in the area, remember?" Mandy countered. Riley sighed and leaned back in her seat.

"Hey what if we go shopping? Maybe just us girls and the boys can stay here." Anna said. "I'm fine with that. Khoan you wanna come shopping or stay with the boys?" Riley yelled towards the kitchen. A few seconds later Khoan came into the living room, "I'll stay I suppose, who else is going to make sure the don't burn down the house?" They joked, earning a glare from some of the batchers.

After breakfast, Riley, Omega, Anna, and Mandy all got dressed and and ready for their outing. As the four excited the house the damp foggy atmosphere seemed to have increased since the night before. "Smells like rain." Mandy sighed, throwing up the hood of her poncho. Anna and Riley did the same as Omega looked up at them with confusion.

"It's not raining yet, why put on the hoods?" She asked. Riley took out a small poncho and handed it to her. "Trust me, you're going to want it when it randomly starts pouring and you've got no time to find cover." She said. "It doesn't rain too often here but when it does it's a lot." Omega nodded and pulled the poncho over her head, putting on the hood as well.

When the girls got the market there weren't that many people there. The four of them went from shop to shop, booth to booth, trying samples of food and just looking at the large array of foreign merchandise.

Omega was having the time of her life, she was amazed my every little thing and the 3 sisters watched her with amused smiles. "You know—out of the 3 of us—I never thought that you would be the first to have kids, let alone 6." Mandy confessed as they followed Omega into another store.

Riley chuckled, "Well I suppose I'm just full of surprises." She said as she watched Omega proudly. Omega had picked up a small piece of jewelry that looked like a necklace. Riley walked over to the small blonde and knelt down to be at her level.

"Whatcha got there kiddo?" She asked. Omega handed Riley the necklace and started fidgeting with her hands. "I-I...um-would it be alright if I got this? I really really like it. But if not t-that okay too...." Omega rambled. Riley handed the necklace back to her and smiled. "Honey, of course you can get it! Do you want anything else or you want to just pay already?"

Omega's face lit up with excitement and she started jumping up and down. "No just this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Riley laughed hugged the girl. "You're welcome, hun." After paying for the small necklace, the girls moved to the next shop. As Mandy and Anna were looking at things that had caught their interest Omega tugged on Riley's sleeve. 

"Can you help me put this on?" She asked, showing the necklace in her hand. Riley smiled and took the bracelet, instructing Omega to turn around. Riley looped the thin silver chain around the young girls neck and did the clasps. "Alright done, let's see how it looks."

Omega turned around with a bright smile on her face. "Ooh very pretty, Omega!" Riley complimented, clasping her hands together. Omega hugged Riley excitedly, causing Riley to smile as she hugged back.