Chapter five

Kaminoans and Clones and other various workers rushed around frantically. Rescue crew got every young cadet as far away from the lab as possible. The fire was quickly spreading and more and more Rescue services came.

"Where's Riley?!" Hunter cried. He and his brothers had been just outside the lab when the accident happened. "Kids go wait by the prime minister, it's dangerous!" One of the rescuers told them.

"No! Our mother is in there! You need to get her out!" Wrecker demanded, stomping his foot. "We'll get her out, just go somewhere safe!" He said. Hunter nodded and led his brothers to where Lama Su was standing.

The man who was talking with the cadets rushed inside the lab along with five or six other people.

"Mom why do we have to go to the lab again?" Wrecker asked for the third time. "Because Wrecker, you have an appointment for a check up." Riley sighed. Nala Se had found out about the rain incident and wanted to be sure none of the cadets would catch a cold.

"She's told you this three times Wrecker. Why can't you just shut up?" Crosshair remarked. "At least he's not the baby with the lula doll." Tech mumbled. "Boys be nice. And Cross can bring his Lula if he wants." Riley scolded them

The check ups went smoothly and Nala Se left them with warnings about playing in the rain. She also removed Crosshair's bandage on his arm. As they were walking out Crosshair suddenly turned around.

"Cross, what's wrong?" Riley asked him. "My Lula! I left it!" He told her. "Oh ok. Nala you stay with them, I'll be right back." She said. Riley ran back into the lab and found Lula on the medical bed.

"There you are." Riley said. She picked it up and was about to walk out when she heard something beeping. She quickly turned around and her eyes widened. 'Thermal detonator' she thought. The small orb rested on a spot on the floor.

Riley ran for the door but was too late. The detonator went off, causing an explosion. The force of the explosion sent Riley flying into a wall, she hit her head hard and landed on the ground weekly.

Her ears were ringing loudly and her head was pounding. She felt burns on her arms and face and winced at the pain.She tried to get up but something had landed on her legs and she couldn't move. "No..no!" She cried. She tried to push the large object off of her but failed.

The rescue crew rushed into the lab. They searched everywhere for survivors but didn't find any. "Sir, no bodies have been found." A women said to the leader. "Keep searching! I was informed that there was a women in here, if we do not find her she will perish!" He shouted.

"Sir! I found something!" Someone said near the back entrance. The crew ran over to him and seen a women in her twenties unconscious. "Get her out of here." The leader commanded.

The rescue crew worked together to lift the object and pull Riley out. "She's alive." Confirmed the one that was holding her. "Good work, now let's get her out of here!"

[time skip brought to you by Anakin breaking Padme's heart]

"Is she gonna be okay?" Wrecker asked. Him and his brothers were waiting outside of Riley's hospital room. "I hope so." Hunter told him.

They were all a mess; Wrecker was crying and staring into the medical room, Tech was going through his datapad looking frantically for information that could help, Hunter was pacing back and forth, and Crosshair sat it the corner shaking and crying. He blamed himself for Riley being injured, if he had just kept his mouth shut about his doll Riley would have been fine.