Chapter IV

Opening her eyes , y/n was blinded the by the stubborn light in the infirmary . Trying to get up she felt a hand rest on her shoulder , gently pushing her back on the bed . Following the hand's orders she looked up and was met by Xavier's eyes , trying to ease the situation , a small smile took over his lips. Confusion was written on her face as he chuckeled slightly at her facial expression. "Goodmorning sunshine" he jokingly said yet the combination of the unfamiliar nickname and his laugh made y/n's heart melt on the spot. Her face quickly turned to a dark shade of red , desperately trying to hide her face from his sharp eyes. Noticing her surroundings , she cleared her throat and asked , while still memorizing the furniture and paintings in the room "what happened?" It would be unnecessary to ask where she was because judging by the equipment she came to the conclusion that she is in the infirmary . "One of the statues on the school's roof unexpectedly collapsed , it was about to crush you–" "and you saved me , isnt it? I appreciate your help although i would've loved to have a grand exit from this non sense of life." He looked at her , as hard y/n tried to read his eyes or any other body sign she couldn't  decipher what he was thinking about. Deciding she wasted to much time playing the victim in the school's infirmary she got up . What she wasnt expecting was the dizziness that hit her instantly , her legs felt too fragile . The brown haired guy noticed as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder , keeping her up and letting her use him as a support. "Take it easy" he sighed. "Noted." Y/n said dryly and let go of him ,taking slow but steady steps , leaving the boy pray to his thoughts. Why did he react like that in the first place? Why did he risked his life for her ? And now even help her up.. every single touch from her was driving him insane. Never in his life he had such instense feelings , especially for a person who he basically doesnt know anything about. With a loud sigh he left the room with fast steps . He had to get his mind off the monochrome girl . Luckily he knew exactly who to ask for help. Bianca.
Once arrived in her room , y/n sat on the edge of the bed , grateful that the loud blonde wasn't there to notice her weak state. In the corner of her eye she noticed movement , standing still , she confirmed the presence of an entity in the dorm. Turning around and throwing the sheets off the bed she grabbed on what seemed to be a hand..? "Thing. So they sent you to spy on me isnt it?" She said , more like a statement as she held the stitched hand tightly in her hands. Putting it on the the wooden desk she sat down , one hand holding Thing pinned to the table and the other opening the drawer. Averting her eyes back to the hand she said " you will swear eterne loyality to me–" ignoring her words , Thing was trying to get out of her tight grip and get back to safety "or you will stay in this drawer until summer break. Your skin will get wrinkles and your nails with get filthy. No more hand cream , no more  nail file." Those words made Thing stop dead in his tracks , satisfied , y/n let go of him "promise me." She said , holding her pinky out , the stitched hand slowly approached hers and with his pinky , he shoke it.
While y/n was busy making a deal with Thing , Xavier was sitting in his room when suddenly , a soft knock was heard on the other side of his door. The door opened slowly , reavealing the girl from the yard , the one sitting on the edge of the fountain. Bianca smiled as she closed the door and leaned against one of the tables. "Why did you called? You miss me isnt it?" She said with a grin as she came closer to him , playing with the hem of his shirt. Even though she was expecting for him to snap at her and push her away , she let him touch his shirt , his chest , his body. Wrapping his hands around her waist he pulled the girl in , with a quiet sigh he said "im tired" . Bianca looked at him but before she could even open her mouth and question him any further his lips crushed against hers . Taking this as an oportunity to get back with her ex , she kissed him back as her hands snaked towards his neck. "I missed you Xavier" she said in between the kisses , panting slightly. These words seemed to make him snap out of the trance and look at her in the eyes. "Get out." He said , looking away as his hands left her sides , pushing her away slightly. "But Xavier—" "I said 'now'." He yelled as she sighed in annoyance and left the room but not before she threw him one last dirty look. "What is going on.." he questioned himself , letting his body collapse on the bed and rubbing his eyes. No matter what he was doing , he couldnt get her out of his mind . Even though he was kissing Bianca a few minutes ago , his mind was still thinking about the strange girl.
Turning off the light , he layed on his bed , thinking once again about the new girl who , somehow managed to wrap him around her finger without even realizing.