"Fair enough." Yin Yu agreed. "Without these...videos, I doubt anyone would realize their connection from each other."

"They are too different." Yushi Huang also agreed.

"Too different." Quan Yizhen said. "A god and a ghost. A kind-hearted prince and a reckless blood-seeking dead."

Qi Rong stared at Xie Lian's face, and looked him up and down; it was a gaze hungry with curiosity and fascination.

Hua Cheng twitched, his hands itching to beat a certain green ghost.

When his eyes stopped at the sword Fang Xin on Xie Lian's back, he suddenly burst out laughing, "SO THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! FANG XIN WAS YOU! YOU WERE FANG XIN! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!"

Similarly, Qi Rong also laughed, amused at everything.

Although he couldn't understand why he was laughing, Lang Qianqiu's guts told him it wasn't anything appropriate, and demanded angrily, "What's so funny?"

"At least you're not completely helpless." Pei Ming praised.

"Like you?" Ling Wen immediately countered, earning a glare and a snicker.

"I'm laughing at my good ol' cousin, what's it to you!" Qi Rong bit back in a fit. "Just now I said my lord's stupidity spanned hundreds of years. I'm sorry. I apologize. The best way to learn is to learn from the best; look at your master, no wonder you're so fucking stupid!"