"Are you sure you saw Nika Tae? Or you seen her look alike?" Thembi asked.

"Man, I don't know all of us were fucked up. Excuse me for not scanning ID's when everyone was getting in the car!"

"Ya'll got too much going on." The girl said.

"BITCH YOU NEED TO LEAVE!" Cause I was two seconds away from beating her ass.

She rolled her eyes retrieving her belongings. I followed her all the way to the door. Once it was locked, I went into panic mode. Thembi, Tae and I were all over the house looking for Nika and her phone was repeatedly going to voice mail.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I felt like I was about to cry.

Thembi grabbed me. "Lauren look at me, look at me, calm down were going to find her. Maybe Ms. Carol knows something."

"I know what? And who's that young lady who just walked out of here?" Ms. Carol said entering the house with Kross and Papa by her side.

"Ms. Carol have you seen Nika this morning?" I asked.

"No, she was asleep in her bed when I left."

Tae clapped his hands together. "So, what had happened was... That wasn't Onika...."

Ms. Carol shook her head from side to side. "Wait-what...I'm confused. Where is my child?"

Thembi scratched the back of her neck. "Shiddddd, that's what we're trying to figure out."

"I don't get it weren't you guys all together? Did she leave with somebody perhaps?"

I shook my head. "Nika wouldn't leave without telling me something."

"I don't care what ya'll do, or how ya'll do it. FIND MY CHILD!" Ms. Carol shouted while ushering the boys into they're playroom.

I grabbed my keys of the counter running into Nika's garage, I could hear Thembi and Tae hot on my trail. We all packed into the car as I sped out heading to the freeway. We drove in complete silence. I was hoping all of this would somehow end up being a misunderstanding and that Nika would be still at the club sleeping somewhere.

My heart was beating in my ears when we pulled up. Tae hopped out saying something to the bouncer while I parked. When I got out the car Tae gave me a head nod signaling that it was okay for us to go inside. Once inside I could not believe how dirty the club looked in the daytime. There were bottles and garbage thrown every there. I made my way around the mess to the upstairs V.I.P are we occupied a few hours prior with no signs of Nika anywhere.

I looked down at Tae who was flirting with the owner in the middle of club. This wasn't the time to be arranging booty calls.

"Yo' do your security cameras work?" I said interrupting they're little moment.

"Yea... Follow me?"

I walked down the stairs following him through some backdoors that led to a long hall. We stopped midway as he pulled out some keys and unlocked a door. We walked into the room which occupied a few monitors, I followed him around the desk as he took a seat.

"Alright so what time frame are we looking at?"

"Probably around 3am that was the last drunk snap I posted." Tae said scrolling through his phone.

"Nah, she was gone before that, take a look." He said pointing at the screen.

"How about 2am then?"

He nodded his heading moving the cursor around. "There she is."

I followed his finger to Nika clumsily walking down the stairs before she disappeared out of the camera's time stamp. He paused it and swung around in his chair to another monitor that showed the entrance to the restrooms. I think we all held our breaths watching Nika barely being able to hold herself up against the wall. Somehow, she made her way inside, my heart was racing as he sped up the footage. Nobody was coming in and out the bathroom for a minute until a tall woman in an all-black two piece slowly made her way inside. I could not see her face from the back, but I could tell by her movements she was trying to be discreet.