23 - Affliction of an Addict

Comincia dall'inizio

"Mhm. Just tired." I nodded.

"Alright." Michael said. This was odd for Michael. It used to be that he would push until he had gotten to hear what was the actual problem.

We had to wait in the car for a while until we got there. Even though I was extremely tired from a lack of sleep the night before, I could not seem to fall asleep. Not even for a short period of time.

I walked in to the building we would play inside of. My hand loosely held in Michael's.

Then it hit me.

I felt ill, like at any moment I would just throw up. I put my free hand to my chest, and stopped walking.

"Luke?" Michael said as all three of the boys turned to face me.

"I..I need to pee." I said quickly.

"Bathroom's over there." Ashton said, pointing over towards the bathrooms. I dropped Michael's hand and hurried towards the restroom.

Getting in there I turned to the toilet and released the contents of my stomach. Coughing slightly I leaned back. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

I considered standing up twice, but it felt like every time I thought about it, I would start gagging. So I did not dare to move.

"Luke?" I heard the door open as Calum's voice rang out. "Are you in there?"

"Y-Yeah!" I replied.

"What's taking you so long? You've in been here for like an hour." Calum said. With my luck as he entered the room I started gagging again. This time I actually did throw up.

"Oh I see." Calum chuckled as he rubbed my back.

"My head is killing me." I groaned.

"Yeah I bet." Calum replied. "I'll get you some Advil and something to eat while you clean yourself up. Alright?"

"Thank you." I said. Calum left the room while - as much as it sucked - stood up and flushed the toilet before washing my face and hands.

I began to walk out of the room, slowly and with caution. I was met by Calum who handed me two pills and a glass of water. When I finished those he handed me a sandwich and put a hand on my back. Guiding me to the stage while I ate.

"We're all set up." Calum said. "Oh and go along with what I'm about to say."

"Okay." I said.

"Hey found him!" Calum called to Michael and Ashton. "Idiot was eating in the other room."

"Hungry are we?" Ashton chuckled and I shrugged. Putting the last of the sandwich in my mouth.

My head was still running wild at this point. It felt like it was cracked. My stomach churned with every step. My heart felt as if it was beating out of my chest, like it could explode.

"Luke are you okay?" Calum whispered to me.

"Yes." I sighed.

"You can sit down if you need to. Alright?" Calum asked.

"I'm fine." I snapped. Getting slightly irritated. You could see that Calum was displeased with me acting that way but I passed it by.

"Okay let's practice." I said, adjusting the microphone to my height.

"You need your guitar." Ashton called.

I let out a huff as I picked it up and slung the strap around my neck.

I put a hand to my forehead as it felt like the pain and lightheaded feeling was only increasing.

"Luke, are you okay?" Michael asked, beginning to walk towards me.

"I'm fine." I snarled. "Go back over there."

"This is such bull." Michael grumbled and returned to his previous spot.

"Alright let's start." I sighed. While we were practicing I could see the strings blurring with the fog of my mind.

I stopped playing, taking one step back.

"Luke..?" Michael muttered. I took the guitar strap off and felt Calum take it from me.

I felt a hand on my back, too small to be Michael's. I knew Ashton was standing behind me.

"Luke, sit down." Ashton said.

"N-No I'm fine." I snarled. Pushing Ashton backwards. I walked back towards the microphone, and when I did I felt as if my legs had snapped while everything around me turned black.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

I don't know what happened so don't ask.

I am also very amused by some peoples profile photos. Thank you. I appreciate that. Well I appreciate all of you.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX