V;" Did you ask me to come here just for this?🤨"

P:" Yes."🙄

I missed him but it looked like he's trying to ignore me.

I hugged him tightly but he showed no response.

V:" Do you know how much i missed you? Where were you yesterday and why didn't you come? I was waiting for you whole day. I gave so many calls but you received none. You didn't even read the messages."

He pulled away from the hug and shifted backwards.

P:" Oh I'm sorry. Actually it's been so.... many weekends that have gone without meeting you, so i just forgot about it."😅

V:" What you've forgotten about it?"🤨

P:" Yes, I'm sorry."

He was acting like it really doesn't matter if i waited for him for whole day.

V:" What sorry?😠 Do you have any idea how long i waited for you."

P:" I'm sorry. I didn't remember."

V:" Have you seen how many times I called and messaged you?"

P:" Yes i just saw it today in the morning. 🙄"

Why is he acting so wierd today. He always had cheerful personality but today he acted too cold.

P:" Now don't sulk. I'm sorry that I've forgotten. Now you should go."

V:" No, i don't want to. I came to your after so long. And you're alone. I want to spend some time here with you."

I laid down on his bed.

P:" I don't know when Porsche will come. What if he sees us together then there would be problem. I'm sure you don't want him to see us together.🙂 "

Why is he bringing up Porsche now?

V:" No I'm not going anywhere for now. If anyone caught me with you, I'll tell them about us."

P:" What will you tell them?"

V:" About us?"

P:" What about us?"

V:" The truth."

P:" What truth?"

He was talking like he was not sure that i love him.

V:" The truth that we love each other.😏"

P:" Hehe 😅stop kidding. Just go . And yes, take this with you."

This time he smiled so fake. And he gave me the phone that i gave to him so that we can talk.

V:" Why are you giving it to me 🤨?"

P:" I don't need this. And it's of no use to me. I am so afraid what if Porsche finds this phone."

V:" No just keep it with you. I gave it to you so that I can talk with you."

P:" But you know i don't receive the calls and neither text you back. You might be waiting for my reply but it justs waste your time. Because i never reply to you."

V:" But atleast my message reaches to you. Atleast you read them ."

P:" I know that but I don't want to keep it. It's a burden for me. Just take this with you or I'll throw it away."

V:" What? You'll throw it?"

P:" Yes."

There was something that stressed him. But what ?