Information

This is inspired by "What lurks across the way" by AMelancholyMilo also "Human I am not" by PoinySkys

This is my first book without dad Dream so yay! This will have extreme religious and cult things. If you have a very sensitive religious past please don't read this book. I hope you all enjoy the book! I am working on two books at the same time so I am sorry if updates are slow.

Tommy Innit is a teenager who lives in a small town. The town is very religious and worships old monsters called the SBI. The leaders of the cult are supposedly the SBI. No one had ever seen the owners until one day. A family of three moved into the town and they claimed to be the SBI. The towns people immediately throw themselves at the SBIs feet. Tommy doesn't trust it. He doesn't believe In the SBI stuff. Tommy notices the new people following him around. He gets nervous and goes to his friends Tubbo and Ranboo. Tommy ends up seeing through the SBI's disguises and he learns the truth. He was always an outcast and he was doing things that was considered 'sinful'. Tommy gave up believing and his parents got mad at him.

The SBI acts as gods who can see everything. They end up taking a liking to a young mortal boy. In order to make young Tommy Innit look more like them, they stalk him. They then kidnap him and preform surgery to make him immortal and a monster. Gods have certain things that they love. Tommy is the most loved by these gods. Will Tommy become corrupted by the SBI or will he stay strong and escape?

Remember you are loved, you matter, eat food, drink water, I love you all<3