Mr Bucket's POV

???: To the ribs. It's a different weapon. A different style of attack.
Mr Bucket: Different killer. * I said shrugging my shoulders*
* A different man then walked in. He had a big build, but no muscle. He was bald and had a sickening grin on his face*
???: Ah, the great detective at work. Unfeasible is it, that a man may be unfaithful to his weapon of choice?
Mr Bucket: Inspector Thompson...
Thompson: Bucket. You're the talk of the town, man. And now I can see exactly way.
Mr Bucket: Meaning?
Thompson: Meaning that people are growing weary. Detective. Lost faith, shall we say? Weeks have gone by and no progress? Same man locked up day after day. No charge. And now, of course, another body.
Mr Bucket: This killing bears no resemblance whatsoever, to the murder of Jacob Marley. Now, if you'd kindly leave us...
Thompson: I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're off the case. I'm taking over. Commissioner's orders. Time for different method, detective.

Y/n's POV

* I lay in Arthur's bed, the covers wrapped around me and tangled all around. I was about to take a nap when I heard the door open and close. I leaned over to see Arthur with his hands on his temples. I smiled and shook the covers off my body*
Y/n: Everything okay?
Arthur: Ah, yes sorry. More than better actually. * He said smiling*
* Arthur walked over to me and sat on the bedside*
Y/n: What happened?
Arthur: I got £10.000 from Amelia...
* My mouth hung open in surprise*
Y/n: Really?
Arthur: Yeah, she gave me more than enough money to cover all my debts.
Y/n: Arthur that's great!
Arthur: I know!
* I opened my arms and allowed Arthur to embrace me. I kissed his cheek as he squealed of accomplishment*

Honoria's POV

* I sat in by bed with Frances. James was sneaking out of the house as I distracted Frances*
Frances: Your favorite from Garroway's. I'll make a pot of tea to have with it.
Honoria: Frances. Thank you for everything.
Frances: What else would a sister do? * She said leaving the room*

Arthur's POV

Arthur: Y/n...
Y/n: Hmm?
Arthur: Do you remember the day of my dad's funeral... I didn't want to cry in front of everyone and you realized that when they were carrying his body in the casket. You rushed me to your house and into your room. And just held me as I sobbed into your arms. Y/n, you are what keeps me together. My sanity, my mental state, my appearance, all of it! You are the reason I am still here, today Y/n.
* Y/n smiled gently and kissed my forehead making me blush*
Y/n: Do you want to know why?
Arthur: Yeah.
Y/n: I did it, Arthur. Because I love you
* I immediately grinned and pulled them into a kiss. It was short and sweet, but was equally as enjoyable as the others. I then explained to Y/n that I need to find Compeyson. They agreed with a simple nod and I left my room with one last kiss. After a while of searching the streets I tailed Compeyson and followed him*
Compeyson: Do you have nothing better you can be doing with your time than following me. * He said turning to face me*
* I nodded my head to an ally way and got him to follow me. Once we were both in a dark spot I explained my dis comfort*
Arthur: This has gone too far. You cannot marry my sister. I won't allow it.
Compeyson: Really? Whatever will you do about it?
Arthur: Tell your wife. It's only a matter of time before she knows the truth.
* Compeyson immediately snapped back by saying*
Compeyson: Don't you have a relationship to prioritize?
Arthur: Don't bring Y/n into this... Don't run your mouth about them.
* Compeyson groaned in annoyance and said*
Compeyson: Havisham, with all due respect. You know nothing about my marriage. And come to think of it, you know nothing about marriage at all. So, please don't bore me with your empty threats. Our arrangement is over in fact, I would count myself very lucky if I were you.
Arthur: And what if Amelia were to find out the truth?
* Compeyson leaned in making my back hit the wall. He chuckled and gave me a glare of disgust*
Compeyson: Don't forgot this goes both ways, Havisham. She would find out the truth about you. And we both know you're not that foolish, right Havisham.
* Compeyson muttered a goodbye and left me in the ally way*

Frances POV

* A knock on the door captured my attention so I opened the door to see Captain Hawdon rushing inside*
Frances: We agreed you'd stay away... Honoria is sleeping.
Captain Hawdon: I'm not here to see Honoria. It's you I want to talk to.
Frances: About what?
Captain Hawdon: Don't play games, Frances. Admit the truth. You are a bitter, manipulative shrew.
Frances: Get out! Get out! 
* Hawdon grabbed my wrist and gripped it tightly*
Frances: Oh, I'm sure Honoria will be thrilled to discover what a brute she's tethered herself to.
Captain Hawdon: And what of the discovery that her sister is a bare-faced liar!
Honoria: James! How dare you speak to Frances like that? What's going on? * She said walking down the stairs*
Captain Hawdon: After my interview. I met with a colleague. Sergeant George. He came to this house weeks ago and left a message with your sister. It was an invitation to meet with Colonel Mortimer, who was intending to offer me a promotion. But the message was never passed on.
Frances: I have no recollection of meeting a Sergeant George.
Captain Hawdon: Liar! You deliberately sabotaged my promotion...
* I gave Honoria a I'm sorry look and nodded my head*
Frances: Yes... I was the reason you didn't get your promotion.

A/n: Sorry it's kinda bad, I fell asleep half way through. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!