Order # 6 - Meetings and Greetings

Comenzar desde el principio

"I think I might have someone for you!" I said with my hand on my chin.

"Thanks!! I knew you could help me!"
"No probl—"
"—Dr.Smiley"

It was slenderman.
"I have to go"
"Alright bye Devin, love you"

And with that he pulled a human heart out of a jar, he squished it in his hand and looked at me.
I rolled my eyes.

Once I got to Slender's office I sat down across from him.
"What was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked
"I need you to take a break from the mansion Dr.Smiley"
"What?! Why?! And where the fuck am I supposed to go?!" I slammed my hands on the table.

"Don't worry, this is just temporary... the others in the mansion have been arguing and they wanted me to execute you but I think it would be more useful to take advantage of your appearance and your control."

"Hmm?"

"Are you willing to live in town, by yourself for a year or two?"

I started thinking, I could get so much done and it would be easier to lure victims into an apartment or house than a forest,  plus I'd love the privacy.

"I'll do it!" I said

"Alright you should start packing tho—"

"—YOU'RE LEAVING?!"
Dr.Pain burst through the doors

"First of all, why are you listening to this conversation, second, yes, yes I am." I stated agitated

"But- but I don't want you too!" He replied angrily

"Its only for a year or two—"

"Then I'm going with you!"

I looked at slender, 'Can he come along?'
As much as I'd love the privacy, I've gotten too used to  having company, and plus he's also a doctor.
"Dr.Pain you can go and live with Smiley, but just remember none of you can return until I personally ask you to!"
Slender said a bit annoyed.

             ———————-Time Skip———————-

After me and Pain had finished packing most of our items that didn't include furniture we got ready to leave and say goodbye, it was very dramatic, X-Virus wouldn't let go of my leg.

Soon me and Pain were alone...
We were through the forest and midway he decided to hook his arms into mine.
It was getting dark and although neither one of us were afraid of the dark, Pain just liked to know I was with him at all times, it could almost seem like we were a couple.
We walked through the opening of the forest before stopping because we heard something.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU PUT MY SISTER IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL". It was a male voice.

"OH FUCK OFF, SHE DESERVED IT FOR WHAT SHE DID TO MY COUSIN!" That voice...
I dragged Dr.Pain to around the corner the voices were coming from.
There I saw the same human I met earlier, this time they were bruised up, they had a black eye and their nose was bleeding, they guy across from them had a fresh cut on his face.

"Y/N?"

I said dropping my bag and letting go of Dr.Pain and rushing towards them.
The guy ran off,  he realized he was clearly outnumbered.

"H-Hey! Devin?! What are you doing here?!" They asked in shock as I held onto them.
"I- Uh—"
"We were walking through the neighborhood and heard shouting." Dr. Pain interrupted.

"We came over to make sure you were alright! The names Dewitt, but just call me Dew" he said.

Dr.Pain came up next to me and helped stable Y/N from the other side while holding my bag in his other hand and his backpack.

"H-Hi! I'm Y/N"

"Yah, I heard heh" he chuckled.

"So what happened Y/N?" I asked as we started walking in the direction they began walking in.

"He tried to attack me because I put his sister in the hospital."

"Damn, you're cool" Dr.Pain said

"Uh- Okay" Y/N chuckled.

"So where do you live?" I asked taking a napkin out of my pocket and wiping the blood off their face.

"Uhh— there" They pointed at a house that was a block away, it was a two story house.

We walked a bit more chatting about random stuff, I looked at Y/N's Face, their smile is adorable...

I snapped out of it once we reached their house, they took out the keys and unlocked the door.
We walk into a clean and beautiful living room,their house was so nice.

"Alright ima go get cleaned up, thanks for walking home with me—"
"—Let us help you, we're both doctors!" Pain said stopping Y/N in their tracks.

"Uh- sure? Why not." Y/N was flustered, they then went to the bathroom to wash up and change their clothes.
             ———————-Time Skip———————-
After treating Y/N's Wounds Y/N offered us both tea and muffins.
"MMMmmm This is really good-" Dr.Pain said stuffing his face with muffins.
"I'm glad you like them" Y/N chuckled at the sight of the man stuffing his face with chocolate chip muffins, crumbs falling out of his mouth.
"How do you feel?" I asked concerned.
"I-I'm good, how about you?" They said flustered
I lightly blushed and turned my head,
"Same thing"
"So where do you guys live?" They asked
"Uh- well..." I was thinking of an excuse, do I tell them I don't have a place yet? What did slender expect honestly!
"I- I mean- WE were recently evicted from our home, the landlord had sold our house without our knowledge, luckily we were Allowed to take our stuff but now we don't have anywhere to go-"

I tilted my head down, looked at the ground and tried to act as best as I could, Dr.Pain in my ass finally picked up on it and started crying.
A bit over dramatic much?

"Everything I worked to hard on... Gone! Because of that shitty landlord" Dr.Pain said.
He actually sounded hurt in a way.

"Aw.... Hey why don't you guys stay with me for a while? I have an extra room in my house it's already furnished too! Though there's only one bed so I hope you don't mind sharing for a night?" Y/N said.

"If it's not too much trouble, thank you, we promise not to be a bother" I said lifting my head up and looking them in the eyes, their beautiful E/C shined in the lit room.

"Alright! Let me show you the guest room!"

I picked up my bag and Dr.Pain picked up his. We followed Y/N to a cozy looking room it had a king size bed and like Y/N said, it was furnished, it had a closet and a bathroom In it too!

"I forgot to tell you! My little brothers room is next to here and he's sleeping, my cousins room Is down the hall, she's not here today but she'll be back from the hospital tomorrow so just remember that please." Y/N said.

"Of course" I replied

"Don't worry! We won't make a sound!" Dr.Pain said right before almost pushing a vase off the a dresser.
I rolled my eyes.
————————————————————————————

THAT TOOK FOREVERRER 😩
1856 words! Yay!