"And a cipher key."

"And then they go after the names on the list. They being killers with no mouths, tomahawks, thermo-cut wires that can take your head off."

"Let me see. Carrie was also stabbed." Stiles grabbed the photo "What's this mark?"

"We're not sure yet." The sheriff told them "We're still waiting on the ME's report. There's one other thing I don't get. How did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house?"

"Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash." Scott shrugged

"Ah. So whoever ordered that keg killed Demarco." Owen connected the dots

"Yeah, it was someone at the party." Y/n nodded

"A student."

~

"Please stop hovering" y/n told Malia who was peaking over Lydia and y/n's shoulders

"I'm not hovering. I'm waiting." She then went to Lydia poking her heat over her shoulder 'Draw something. Write something. We need to know who else is on that list"

"You mean, you need to know if you're on the list." Lydia questioned

"If someone's coming to take my head off, then, yeah, I'd like to know" Malia shrugged

"Can you please just sit down? You're making me nervous." Y/n asked

"Sorry." Malia whispered as she sat back down and flipped throigh a book as the girls shut their eyes again "guys"

"What? Oh, my God, what?" Lydia asked as she opened her eyes

"Maybe we need help." She set the book in front of them "From another banshee."

"Meredith."

~

"Economic disparity exists in all forms." Coach said waking down the toes of desks "Well, take sports, for example. Some teams have better training facilities. Some have better equipment. Unlike Beacon Hills that can barely afford the duct tape to keep our equipment together." He made it to Stiles' desk, who was looking at the photos from the murders "You know, Stilinski-"Stiles looked you we he jumped "-if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you'd be an A plus student."

"Thanks, Coach." He smiled at him

"Put those pictures away." He slammed the lactose stick onto his table making Stiles grab onto it "Stilinski!" Stiles took the cap off and looked at it "The hell is wrong with you?" He pulled the stick out of his hand "Don't answer that."

"It's a lacrosse player." Stiles looked st Scott and y/n

"The killer's on the team."

They then both faced y/n who's face fell "what do you want"

~

Y/n stood in front of her fathers office the door cracked so she could hear the three inside, they grabbed lacrosse sticks looking for a stick with a dagger in it

"This... This is pointless.".Scott said once the last stick was set down "Most of the team plays with their own gear."

"Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?" Kira offered

"The game's the best way to catch him red-handed."

"But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death?" Y/n said from outside "Which, by the way, could be basically any of us"