Peppermint Mocha

A mysterious young adult female walks into the town's local café, Lily Lulu's Chow. This mysterious girl is named Hayley. Her hair is shaped into an angled bob. The bottom half of the bob is a bright light blue, but it darkens to a midnight blue on its way to the top. She doesn't believe in wearing makeup, so her face is makeup free. Hayley's skin tone is a slightly dark tan.

Her clothing choice suites her well. A pale cream crop top that reads, "Trust Me," lays on top of a black spaghetti strap tank top. Dark blue American Eagle flair jeans is her bottom half covering. The shoes are all black Vans. Wrapped around her waist is a black North Race hiking, water resistant coat from REI. The inside of the coat is black fuzz. In her hand is a blue and white zig-zag wallet that also holds an Android phone. Her semi-long nails are painted a simple white. Hayley's eyes are hidden by dark brown sunglasses.

Hayley walks towards the cashier and looks at the menu, contemplating what she wants. The male behind the cashier looks at Hayley with passion. He just knew that she is the one. Hayley ordered a hot chocolate with whipped cream and a candy cane. She paid and sat down at a table that out looked the town. The cashier gave Kameron, the boy who stared fondly at Hayley, her order.

Kameron immediately starts working. He picks a light blue cup with white polka dots. After the hot chocolate is mixed and ready to drink, Kameron pours the beverage into the cup. He places the coffee pot in the sink. Opening the refrigerator door, he picks up a peppermint flavored whipped cream can. He then shuts the door and walks to the steaming cup. Slowly, the can spews out light and fluffy whipped cream on top the dark and milky substance. Placing the can on top of the counter, Kameron then grabs a candy cane and walks to Hayley with the cup in his other hand.

"Hot chocolate with whipped cream and a candy cane?" asks Kameron.

The girl looks up and meets Kameron's nerve-wracking gaze. Her sunglasses are on her head, revealing milky brown eyes. She smiles and nods. He places the drink and candy cane in front of her and turns to leave.

"Wait, why don't you have a seat with me?" offers Hayley.

The man reluctantly agrees and takes the seat across from Hayley. The boy is wearing a plain white tshirt with black jeans. Hiding the front of his waist and knees is an all black apron. In white words, the words read: Lily Lulu's Chow <3. His shoes are black and white sneakers. His hair is dyed a lilac white color which complements his slightly tan skin tone. His leaf green eyes gaze passionately into Hayley's eyes.

The two begin to talk. She asks him questions and he does the same. They become close. In the heat of the moment, they slowly lean in and kiss above the steam of Hayley's untouched peppermint mocha.