"So," Evan interrupts Keagan. "Are you dating anyone, Kea?"

"You know what, oddly, no, I'm not. They all say that I'm super possessive and talk too much about my ex. Like, I never talk about him. I can't even stand the sound of his name. Also, I'm not possessive. Is it really possessive to want to know where your boyfriend is at all times and want him to only talk to you?" Liam nods his head, but Evan goes along with her and gives a sarcastic no. "See, you guys agree with me. What about you, Evan?"

"Eh... no. I mean, there are some people that have caught my interest, but I haven't made any attempt to really talk to them."

"Why are you being so vague? We all know you like girls."

"Obviously I'm talking about girls, Kea. I just don't want to tell you who."

"You're both being so strange today." Keagan says as she looks out the window.

"Just because I don't want you to know any of my business doesn't mean I'm being strange."

"Yeah, leave Evan alone Kea." Alban looks back at Evan, gives him a small smile.

"Goodness Alban, I was just playing around. I didn't need you two to gang up on me."

"That's not what I was doing." Evan shakes his head, clearly tired of the conversation.

"Both of you need to stop bullying me."

"We aren't." Alban rolls his eyes at Keagan. They soon make it to the mall, getting out of the car. Liam stretches a bit before his phone goes off. Looking at his phone, he sees a text from Calvin.

Calvin: "Tom Tom told me you're actually going outside for once. And he told me you are hanging out with Alban."

Liam: "Yeah? It's a friend's trip to the mall. Evan and Keagan are here as well."

Calvin: "Oh, it's a foursome."

Liam: "Are you serious?"

Calvin: "No, I'm kidding."

Liam: "Good. Also, I'm going to buy some stuff for you here, anything you want?"

Calvin: "You could buy stuff for the next time we see each other."

Liam: "What do you mean by that?"

Calvin: "Damn, I forget how innocent you can be sometimes."

Liam: "I'm not fucking stupid. I know what you meant."

Calvin: "Liam, I'm joking. I know you aren't stupid."

Liam: "I know Cal, but if I were to buy something, what should I get?"

Calvin: "You could get some lingerie ;)."

Liam: "So you want me to get lingerie? Wtf where would my dick go? Those are meant for women."

Calvin: "We could cut out a hole."

Liam: "I'm not letting my dick be out in the open."

Calvin: "Alright, just buy something that you would like to try then."

Liam: "I have no clue what I want."

Calvin: "Alright, then it doesn't have to be something for that. You can just get me a surprise gift or something. You're better at being romantic, anyway."

Liam: "I was planning on getting you things already."

Calvin: "I know, just don't tell me what you're getting. Let it be a surprise."

Liam: "I won't, I promise."

Calvin: "Good. Alright, I have to go. Have fun with your friends."

Liam: "Ok bye bye."