PART SEVEN

✧༺♥༻∞ part seven ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺∞ part seven ∞༻✧

"None of this is going into my brain. None. Nothing. Not even -"

Hyunjin's complaining is cut off, though, when he gets taken out by a balled up napkin, courteous of Jisung. The older of the two acts as though he's been shot in the face, grabbing the napkin ball and chucking it back. The direction of his throwing is pretty a-skewed, as it ends up on the floor. You huff as you get up to pick it up and throw it in the bin by the front of the cafe.

"Stop littering," Jeongin scolds from behind the counter, shooting you all a look. Jisung sticks his tongue out at him, which Hyunjin notices and copies instantly.

Felix groans then from your right, flopping down to rest his head on your shoulder. "I hate university. I hate exams."

"I second that," Hyunjin whines again, closing his books for the fourth time of the study session. "I'm getting a refill."

He stands up to go and get another coffee, leaving you, Jisung and Felix at the table. You rest your head against Felix's, taking a minute to de stress. Your first exam was tomorrow, and you were honestly worried about it. The exam was written, and you'd studied endlessly, but the prospect of actually sitting the exam was stressing you out.

Felix pulls his head away from you and slumps into the booth the two of you are sitting in.

"I haven't even finished the choreo for my practical exam," he sighs, stretching his limbs and running his hands through his blonde mullet, pulling on the strings of his hoodie when he brings them back down.

You raise an eyebrow at him. Felix always puts stuff to the last minute, but somehow always ended up pulling off a good grade.

"Really? I got my choreo finished last week," you say, making him roll his eyes. "It didn't take me long, to be fair."

"No wonder," Hyunjin says, walking back over to you with another coffee and taking his seat across from you and next to Jisung. "She had study sessions from the dance prodigy himself."

You roll your eyes at Hyunjin as Jeongin comes to join you, disposing of his apron and placing it on the table as he takes his break. He slides into the booth next to you, giving your shoulder a nudge.

"She did more than just study, I bet," he winks, showing off his cheeky side that you'd seen a lot more of recently, especially since you'd been spending a lot more time with him, studying at the cafe he worked at.

"Oh shut up," you tease back, huffing and closing your laptop. You'd hardly managed to get any work done this study session anyway, and you didn't see yourself doing any anytime soon. "He just helped me with my dance."

"Yeah, the 'devil's tango', perhaps," Felix snorts, which you shoot him a pointed look at for, and again at Jeongin when you notice him giggling away beside you.