6. Suzie, We Have A Problem

'My girl wants to party all the time
Party all the time
Party all the time
My girl wants to party all the time
Party all the time                                                                                                                                                             She parties all the time'

You quietly tapped your foot to the music as you absentmindedly gazed out the window. 

"I spy with my little eye...something yellow." Argyle said.

"The sun?" Jonathan asked.

"How'd you know?"

"Because you said that and hour ago."

"And again 20 minutes ago." You groaned.

"Are we almost there?" Will asked.

"Yeah." Jon told him. "We've got about 10 miles left."

"You really think Suzie can help us?" Mike asked you.

"She's the only hacker we know. We don't have any other options."

After a while, you saw her house and pulled into the driveway. You all stepped out and stretched before walking up to the door.

"I can't feel my butt." Argyle complained. "Can you feel your butt?"

"I can feel my butt." Will sighed.

"You guys need to behave." You told them. "They're super religious."

"Trust me, I'm like super spiritual."

"Not what I meant, Argyle."

Mike knocked on the door and smiled at the little boy who opened it. He was covered in war paint and had a plastic bow and arrow.

"Hi. Is Suzie Here?"

The child yelled and shot the arrow at Mike before running away. He pulled the suction cup off his forehead and led you all into the house. There were two kids fighting on the dining room table with colanders on their heads.

"Away, you starveling!" One of them yelled. "You elf-skinned! You dried neat's tongue!"

"This is my kind of party!" Argyle exclaimed.

You walked into the living room to be greeted by a girl screaming on the floor.

"I've been bitten! Help me!"

"Beautiful performance." A boy with a video camera told her.

"Excuse me." Jonathan said. "We're looking for Suzie."

"Can you not see we're filming?" He rolled his eyes at you and turned back to his sister. "Stay in it, Tabitha!"

You made your way into the kitchen and saw a boy and a girl cooking.

"Hi, we're looking for Suzie."

"Don't know, don't care." She told you. "Peter! That's too much salt. Remember father's kidney!"

Suddenly, the lights went out and you heard a woman yelling.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Cornelius? The power box is not a toy! You're going in time-out, and if you try to escape, I'll get father."

You followed her as she ushered the boy up the stairs and sat him in a corner. She turned around and gave you a confused look.

"Who are you?"

"We're-"

"I'm Argyle." He interrupted. "And you are?"

"Eden."