Chapter 17 - Truths & Cures

A/N: Before this chapter even starts I just want to say I don't write to get alot of reads, I write because I enjoy doing it, and because it helps take my mind off things but I would like to thank you all so much for 10k reads, you have no idea how happy it makes me to see people somewhat enjoying this mediocre story.

"Mei what do you mean Fu Hua is dying?" Kiana said.
"Kiana why are you awake you should be asleep while the doctor Fixes your arm" Mei said.
I can already feel myself getting angry again
"I don't care about myself right now, I want to know what's wrong with Hua, SHE IS MY.....She's my...." Kiana apparently didn't know what Fu Hua was to her, Friend? Or something else?
"Kiana sit still!" The Doctor said.
"Kiana....STOP!" Mei shouted.
"Mei? Why are you so angry?" Kiana asked.
"WHY AM I ANGRY? WHY AM I ANGRY!?!?!?!" Mei was screaming at Kiana.
"Calm down Mei it's not the big of a deal" Kiana said.
"ENOUGH! YOU WILL LET THE DOCTOR WORK ON YOU AND WILL NOT MOVE UNTIL SHE IS DONE" Mei shouted.
The Herrscher summoned one of her big red arms and held Kiana down with it, the kaslana couldn't move at all, Mei was unnaturally strong.
"Fine...I'll sit still, can you move your big arm thing though" Kiana asked.
"Not a chance" Mei scoffed and looked away.
"But..." Kiana was defeated.
"No buts! You are going to do what I told you to do or you will deal with the consequences" Mei turned back to look at Kiana with a smug look on her face.
"Besides, you don't really want me to move my arm do you? Don't think I forgot what you said about me and my Herrscher form" Mei said.
"What? How does your mood just change like that?" Kiana was confused.
"I dunno..." Mei said.
The Doctor suddenly realized something.
"Mei I apologize for staring at you but I somehow just now realized you look alot like someone else I used to know, actually you look almost exactly like her" The Doctor said.
"I do?" Mei asked.
"Yeah, except she's no longer around she died 50 Th-" The Doctor stopped herself.
"What were you just about to say?" Mei asked.
"Nothing, I just got sidetracked sorry" The Doctor said.
"It sounded like you were about to say she died 50,000 years ago...but there is know way you would know that unless you were there back then" Mei said.
The Doctor froze for a moment while thinking of what to say.
"No no that's not what I was about to say" The Doctor said.
"I'm on to you....there is something you aren't telling us" Mei said.
"I'm telling the truth" The Doctor said.
"Well whether you are or not, Fu Hua will be able to find out when she gets here" Mei said.
"Hua...is coming here?" The Doctor said.
"Yes she is, I told you this only a few minutes ago" Mei said.
"Oh right, you said she was seriously hurt?" The Doctor said.
"Yes that is what I said, also why did you call her Hua? Only those close to her get to call her that" Mei asked.
"Is that so? My bad then" The Doctor said.
"Yeah, just don't say it in front of her" Mei said.
There is definetly something suspicious about this doctor
"Alright I'll keep that in mind" The Doctor said.
"Good now she will be here any moment" Mei said.
"Okay but I need to fix your friend Kiana here, do I not?" The Doctor asked.
"Well yes obviously, but if Fu Hua is in a worse shape and about to die, shouldn't she be dealt with first?" Mei asked.
"Mei! I thought you cared about me!" Kiana pouted.
"I do very much so care about you, but Fu Hua is your... Best Friend and your sister told me it seemed like she was dying so wouldn't you also prioritize her first? And besides it doesn't seem like you really care about getting fixed all that much so what are you even complaining about!?" Mei asked.
"Haha I guess that is true, i tend to put others before myself" Kiana said and went to scratch the back of her head but couldn't move her arm.
Oh right...it's broken and Mei is holding the other one down
"And Thats what I Hate about you, you should be worrying about yourself before you worry about others!" Mei said.
"But it's how we Kaslana's work, we-" Kiana was interrupted.
"I don't wanna hear it! About you and your Kaslana destiny to save the world, You should be choosing your own fate rather than following the Kaslana Tradition to carry the weight if the world on your shoulders" Mei said and a small bit of electricity could be felt coming from her.
"But Mei....what if that's the Fate I want, what if I want to save the world?" Kiana said and looked at Mei intently.
Mei could feel herself getting mad again.
"Oh my god can you stop getting so mad... one of these times your gonna electrocute her to death"
Kiana could feel a danger amount of electricity coming from Mei.
Oh shit...she's gonna kill me!
"MEI!" Kiana yelled.
The girl didn't hear her.
"MEI YOUR GONNA ELECTROCUTE ME TO DEATH!" Kiana yelled once again.
Mei still didn't hear her.
The Doctor watched this unfold.
I'm not about to let my patient die, ive changed since back then, I'm no longer that self-obsessed monster, I was trying to hide my identity but...if the cost of saving someone is exposing myself then....so be it
The Doctor decided she should step in and stop Mei herself, so....she pushed her down onto the floor and when she touched Mei she could feel an immense amount of electricity flow into her, but she didnt really feel much in the way of pain because she was......not a normal human, some would not consider her a human at all.