Bird Parade And Sparrow Scouts.

Start from the beginning

"Well, not exactly." Said the bird before Lincoln could say anything.

"What?" asked the girl

"It was all a big misunderstanding actually." started the bird.

"A long long time ago I was passing over the city when I landed on the statue over there, the people thought that I was the raven messenger of the God they worshiped, that year there was a great harvest and everyone prospered, they thought it was my doing, so the following year they started this festival in my honor." explained the raven

" What happened on the bad year?" asked Lincoln, who was finally noticed by the female.

"aah that the year I missed the festival, I was off somewhere else, probably at home, the bad luck had nothing to do with me, but everyone thought they displeased me, after that I decided to made the effort to show myself every year."
Explained the bird.

"So if you are not the great raven, what are you?" asked the girl

"I'm a thunderbird!" exclaimed the raven

"What is a thunderbird?" asked both children at the same time.

"Eh, just a bird for the most part" Said the raven dismissingly

"But I can do this!" said the Raven with emotion as he gave out as flash of lightning and the sound of thunder.

"They seem to like that." he said with glee

Back at ground level people light up the lights and started the parade.

Neither of the kids on the bird noticed David asking Frida if Lincoln and a girl were riding atop the raven or her anwsring how ridiculous that was.

"I just saw my mum down there, do you think you can drop me of? Asked the girl.

"And Sapphire is with her, so I'll get down here to if you don't mind." Said the white haired boy as he noticed the small fox riding on the woman's Shoulder.

The duo jumped from the bird, Hilda on her mums arms while Lincoln did a roll to kill the momentum of the jump, ending just in front of them.

As the mother and daugther duo had their moment, the white haired boy had to catch the ice fox that had jumped to his arms.

"Sorry to worry you Sapphire." Said the laughing boy as his furred friend licked his face.

"You are the one who jumped into the water before we got there? If so I think these belong to you" asked Johanna to the boy as she offered him his jacket and shoes.

"Yeah, thank for picking them up, my name it's Lincoln, miss..."

"My Name's Johanna, I'm Hilda's mum, and your little friend pretty much told me to do it." Said the woman.

"Yeah, Sapphire is a very clever girl, aren't you cutie?" praised the boy as he scratched the animal's tummy, who gave pues in response.

As she saw the boy praising his ice fox, she took note of the soaking state of the boy and her daugther.

"You two can't stay soaking like that or you'll end up catching a cold, our home is close to here, so come with us so you can warm up." Said the woman leading the way.

Some time later a pijama clad Hilda was enjoying a warm cup of tea while she watched Twig and Sapphire, play together.

As she sat there, with her adrenaline still skyrocketing from the flight, Lincoln joined her on the couch.

Oh, there's a cup of tea for you too Lincoln. "Said the girl still watching the animals.

" Thank you, Hilda." Said the boy grabbing the cup from the table and enjoying how a single sip warmed up his body.