Chapter 2: You Need A Nanny Bjorn

Lagertha Ironside-Lothbrok's Point Of View
"Ragnar hurry up or we'll be late to Bjorn's birthday lunch!" I yelled from down stairs in the garage hoping that Ragnar is listening so I don't have to deal with the whole speech of 'how dare you be late to your own son's birthday lunch!' From his 'lovely' wife, Porrun Pedersen-Lothbrok. Though I may not like Porrun that much I will always love her for giving me two grandchildren, Uhtred Pedersen-Lothbrok and Siggy Pedersen-Lothbrok they are the cutest little kids I've ever seen. But she's not the only one of Bjorn's lovers to give me grandchildren, Torvi did it first with Erik and then Snaefrid with Gudrod and Charalotta. Then after Snaefrid there is Ingrid who gave me the triplets Axel, Ebbe and Viggo who have such a strong bond with each other it's crazy. Though I do have a soft spot for Erik and Torvi.

"I'm coming calm your farm!" Ragnar said while walking into the garage picking out a set of keys and which car he wants to take this amazing birthday party for our now twenty-seven year old. Though he is my only son by blood I do have seven kids. Six sons and one daughter in the mix of all that though only two are truely mine but I raise them all the same.

"You got his gift right?" Ragnar asked as soon as we were both seated in the car and just about to leave.

"Yes I brought his gift, see." I said while holding up a hand wrapped box which has Bjorn's present inside of it.

"Good now let's go

"Good now let's go." I told Ragnar and then he started driving off to the country club where Bjorn's birthday lunch was being held and no doubt would the boys and some of the girls go out on the golf course and sink a few holes or eighteen no one will know till we get there.

Bjorn Ironside-Lothbrok's Point Of View
I was sitting at the table in which my birthday lunch was happening in the country club, my wife's idea. I would of much rather just stayed at home with the kids all day and then have dinner with my whole family but Porrun had other plans so now here I am sitting at a table full of my family, friends and wife's friends. And only two of my kids versus the seven in which I have...

"Ahh here's my baby's hubby!" Ahh here is my lovely mother-in-law which loves to let every single person know that she is now attached to the Ironside-Lothbrok name.

"Here I am." I said while looking around the room and catching eyes on Halfdan Nelson's little sister Torvi Nelson and she was for sure the last person I thought would be here, since as far as I know she's been working in Ireland, since she took Erik with her...Guess she's back, maybe it's just for a week or so? Hopefully it's longer...

I caught Torvi's eyes and fuck why did I let her go in high school? I know it was only the short relationship in high school it was still one that I look back on with the most love. She kept trying to lose my eyes on her while my Mother-In-Law was just standing there talking at me. Fuck I hope Torvi comes out to play golf with us all after lunch is finished. All of the meals have been planned so only one thing each course is being served and Porrun was the one to pick so I have no clue what we could be getting. Turns out first course isn't that bad with it being pumpkin soup.