Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.

Start from the beginning

"Come on. Talk." He demanded harshly.

He suddenly began moving it. Up and down, moving the needle that was in my neck. At this point tears were coming out of my eyes. I coulden't hold the pain in. It burned like hell, and every time I swallowed I almost choked, wich made it even worse.

Would he please stop? I know I should have talked to him, but I just didn't know what to say. Please make it stop.

Just like before, I tried pushing him away from me, but it didn't work, just like before. When he felt me pushing him back he grabbed my head with his other hand.

"Stop it, you did this yourself. If you won't stop I'll fucking strangle you."

His voice and expression stopped being sadistic, and turned to anger instead.

I coulden't sit still. The needle felt very uncomfortable and painfull. It hurt every time he moved it. He began moving it harder and harder with each second passing.

I grabbed his hand and tried to get the needle out.

"I said fucking quit it." He pushed the needle back in. "Either you talk to me, or just deal with it." He waited for me to start talking. I didn't. I coulden't. That needle was the thing keeping me from talking.

"Just fucking talk to me, you didn't turn mute did you? Iruma. I said talk to me."

All I could do was sit there, trying not to sob. Every time I sobbed the pain only got worse. My nails were clammed to my palms. I looked down at them. My nails had pierced my palm it was bleeding. It hurt, but it was better than focusing on the needle alone.

I was afraid, afraid of what he would do next. If I don't hurry up he is going to kill me.

As a last attempt to stop the pain, I tried talking. It didn't work, so I tried again, and again, till my voice would finally work.

"sthwop"

You could bearly hear it, let alone understand it. However he did hear it.

He stopped moving the needle. "What did you say, iruma..?" He said with a cold voice.

"stwop"

My voice was still muffled but you could understand it. He seemed to be satisfied with my pleading.

"So you want me to stop huh? Tell me why I should, maybe I will." He put on a smile and laughed bitterly.

I still couldn't talk. It just hurt too much. I could bearly see anything, the tears were blurring my vision. I gagged on the needle when he suddenly pulled it out.

My head shot down. Everything felt bare and painfull. I wanted to hide. I know I should be strong but I can't do this any longer.

I tried to breathe deep breaths, calm myself down, but everytime I did my breath would get quicker and quicker. I couldn't stop breathing. Was I hyperventilating? Why is everything turning white? Did Kiriwo do something to me again? Did he drug me?

"Thats enough."

What was? Was he talking about the blood? Thank god I don't have to do it again.

"Iruma, thats enough."

Wait is it not enough? Do I have to do it again? No please don't make me do that again.

My vision was blurring more and more every time I took a breath. I couldn't stop. It hurt. Every time I took a breath I could feel the wound the needle left.

Kiriwo was standing over me. He was shaking me.

"Hey, Iruma stop that."

Did he mean breathe? I don't want to stop breathing. It is the only thing that keeps me from dying.