"M@D (h1Ld1$H"

mariah reyes

mariah reyes.

__

happy o day to ddosama . we luv u mh.

"mad boofin in here" i said walking into dd's room. they was smoking so it STINK.

"the fuck up" dd said high

"eat dick" i said

"yo stop talking like that dic" he said "wtv" i said sitting next to ddot who was falling asleep. "hey , hey u?" i said poking his forehead as he laid on his stomach with his arms folded and his head on top of it.

wtv = wat ever.

"mhm" he said "can u come to the park with me" i asked "nah but u can lay ya lil ass down with me" he said pulling me onto him.

"no but i don't wanna" i said complaining "and i don't wanna either" he said and i pouted

"old ash pouting tuh" dd said flicking me off

ash= as hell.

& i'm done putting da meaning if u lost or confused u just finna have to comment and ask wat it mean.

LUV YALL.

"you 16 with no dick riding certificate grow up" i said and ddot busted out laughing. "yo she's been telling me ts for weeks now" ddot and dd said at the same time.

"no come to the park with me dd" i said "absolutely nawt my heart , i gotta music video in a hour and the place is a hour away so let's go" he said getting up and grabbing me.

FF.

"move yo hand" dd said wiping my face as i cried.

i was having too much fun and i slipped and busted my nose and he was helping me.

"i wanna go to the doctors" i cried "ITS HOSPITAL RIAH GROW THE FUCK UP ON UR WORDS" he said yelling at me and i pushed him.

"i'm
sorry " he said hugging me.