"M@D (h1Ld1$H"

DD OSAMA

DD OSAMA .

happy Oday dd💕

"yo you mad childish mariah" i said snatching my phone back from my little sister. "haha" she giggled flopping back on the couch behind us.

us meaning me and ddot. "her coochie mad phat too ian gone lie my heart "

MH = MY HEART.

ddot gave me dis look 😂😂😂

ddot gave me dis look 😂😂😂. "nawl lemme see dic" he said snatching my phone.

i already knew my liddle sister was heated. but i have nothing to do with this so i don't care. "yoooooo put me on my heart" ddot said tossing the phone back

pmo = put me on.
pyo = putting YOU on.

"nggah ian pyo this for me"

nggah = nigga . if u white reading this u get a pass , as long as yeen being disrespectful. 💕

yeen = you ain't .

" mmtch ill see y'all tomorrow " my sister mariah said getting up " wygggg ? " i asked her

wyg = where u going.

"my room" she said , ddot ain't even say anything to her so i knew she was even more pissed. i watched as she got her a water bottle out the kitchen then made her way towards the spiral steps.

once i heard her door creek open and shut & heard the lock? i spoke to ddot about mariah.

"how long you been jacking my sister?"

jacking = fucking with.

"a month." he said "how long u known her?" "3 months , i wanted her the first month i met her but she a s'more "

smore = slut and smut in one.

he said and i jumped up "stop talking like that , she a whole virgin my nggah , fuck outta hea" i said mad.

"but she fw mad nggahs bro" he said "aite tho , u fuck with mad nggahs too mh , so don't even bc she don't say the same about u & you know my sister jacking u and u keep playing" i said walking around and he followed

"she wasn't jacking me when i was jacking her so idc" he said placing his head on the island.

idc = i don't care.

i nodded and went into the fridge to get two water bottles "i'm finna gts mh watchu finna do" i asked.

"finna go do the- better hope u have a place to sleep tonight" i interrupted and laughed and walked. throwing my my head back and making my laugh loud

"fuck up" he said mad. he's been spending the night for a week and has been sleeping in my sisters room and she look a lil mad tonight.

"my life i'll bonk ona couch mh i never cared" he said shrugging "nawl i'm just fwy mh , if she don't let u sleep in dere come back into my room" i said and he nodded.

i walked up da steps and stopped " i love u bitch " i yelled and he laughed and yelled it back.

i walked past my sisters room "lemme go speak to her" i said to my self turning around.

i walked into her room seeing she was k'd. "mariah wake up" i said tapping her "yes?" she asked "yes or no"

she put her head down. "no" she said and i nodded.

i kissed her forehead and walked out her room closing the door and seen ddot coming up , " cmon , you sleeping in my room tonight mh" and he nodded.

we walked into my room. he hopped on the game and i walked to the shower , i washed my hair , cleaned off my face , brushed my teeth , cleaned my ears & lotion up & got in bed.

happy o day to david. we luv u my heart.

VOTE AND COMMENT.