Zack

TW SLURS / ABUSE / GORE

Enids pov

Wednesday was still really upset about thing I mean I missed him too but she had been so different since the incident.

How dod that to him if Wednesday found put she- I don't even want to know.

                                   ~

A few days later Wednesday felt like going into town , And we needed food. We went to a local grocery store. There was this ally way walking up to the store. Someone came out "hey f€gs" he snarled.

"who the fuck are you and what the hell do you want" Wednesday responded "im zack and I was the one that killed your little pet hand" "Thing ? Why what the fuck did he do to you?" Wednesday yelled. Zack was tall and skinny  and had black hair  he looked strong as well.

"Nothing" zack said laughing "THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL HIM HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU" Wednesday said holding back tears "Wednesday its ok lets go" I said trying to get out of the situation. "No im getting revenge for what he did to thing" she stated "Wednesday please"I insisted.

Then Zack pull a knife out and stabbed Wednesday, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled holding Wednesday. Some cops ran over one helping Wednesday and calling an ambulance the other arresting zack.

They got Wednesday in the ambulance to go to the hospital I went to they wanted me to. I would've gone anyway for Wednesday.

Fun fact :I'm a homosexual