Chapter 9- Hogwarts Express and Sorting Ceremony

Start from the beginning

"Okay then..."

There was silence after that, and I laid my head on Draco's chest while Katheren laid hers on Fight's lap.

"I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when we're close to the school," Katheren said to Fight.

"Same here, Dray..." I said before yawning, removing my glasses, and closing my eyes.

'This feels nice...'

~~~~

Once the twins fell asleep, Draco and Fight stared at each other.

"For some reason, you seem rather possessive of Harry's little sister. Must be nice behaving like that," Draco sarcastically said, which made Fight roll his eyes.

"Sure, you're one yourself, bastard," Fight retorts.

"My, my. What a mouth..."

"Shut up. This one's mine no matter the House she goes into."

"Same with him. Don't you even dare try taking him away from me. I'm one of the most powerful families here, and I can make your life miserable..." Draco threatened.

"Relax. I already got my eye on the prize," He said, looking at Katheren's sleepy face.

"I can see that. As long as we have ours, we must keep an eye on others trying to take them, agree?"

"Agree as long as we don't sabotage each other. Knowing your kind keeps promises, I want checks on Katheren whenever I'm not around."

"Same with Harry here..."

"So, will you, Draco, agree to notify me if unfortunate males pursue my Katheren?"

"I, Draco Lucius Malfoy, accept your proposal Fight..."

"-Fight Abrial Rhys-"

"...Abrial Rhys to watch over Katheren as long as you do the same with my Harry."

"I, Fight Abrial Rhys, accept the proposal to Draco Lucius Malfoy. Now that's settled, let's mind our business until we need to wake them up."

"Agree," Draco said before patting his Harry's head, which caused him to cuddle more toward his chest.

On the other hand, Fight gently soothed Katheren's head, which made her smile a bit.

'After all, I won't let anyone win you over, my love...~,' Fight sinisterly thought.

'Because you're mine, cutie...~' Draco thought before hugging his sleepy lover.

'After all, I'll be damn to let anyone take you away...'

~~~~

"Wake up, Harry. We're here," Draco whispered before shaking his Harry.

"No, five more minutes," He whined but immediately got up when he heard Katheren's voice.

"Harry, we'll be late if you don't get your behind out and ready!"

"Coming, sis!" Harry said before grabbing his glasses and dragging Draco by the hand. Although he did not see it, Draco was moderately impressed by Harry's effort without hesitation.

'My, my, Harry. How straightforward...'

"First years, first years!" An adult shouted, and Harry, alongside Draco, was practically running towards Katheren and Fight.

"Alright, then. First years, onto the boat. Chop, chop!" A male giant said before ushering the first years to the boats.

"It's enough for us," Katheren said as Fight and Draco went in first before helping their significant others get to the boat.