003.

Kacey sprinted to her dorm room. Fondling with the her dorms keys before opening the door, sprinting to her bedside table. She pulled out a small orange container from her drawer. The container only holding four pills, which was only enough medication for two days.

Kacey didn't know what happened the last time she didn't take her medication, but according to her parents that is what caused "the incident". Want to know the worst part? The pharmacy in Jericho stopped supplying that prescription weeks ago, those four pills were the last.

Long story short, Kacey was fucked.

☆...

After roughly an hour of panicking, Kacey decided that her best chance, of getting more or even similar medication was to head to the infirmary. It was currently raining, which probably best fit Kaceys mood at the moment.  Just when Kacey thought her life couldn't get worse, there she was. Wednesday, the pale girl that Kacey embarrassed herself infront of.

"Wednesday?" Kacey whispered, she was basically standing infront of her, but the pale girl remained looking up.

Then she saw it, a stone gargoyle falling. Usually Kacey would stay still frozen in fear, but this time was different she did something she would have never expected.

"Wednesday!" Kacey yelled, pushing Wednesday away from the falling gargoyle. Unfortunately Kacey had the worst luck, and she wasn't able to move her ankle out of the way. Resulting in an unconscious Wednesday and an injured Kacey. Luckily by some miracle Xavier was close by.

"Holy shit," he breathed out running towards the two girls.

"Are you okay?" Xavier worried ,now kneeling beside them.

"I'm fine, she isn't! Carry her to the infirmary." Most of the pain was covered by the adrenaline, either way Kacey was certain that her ankle was just heavily bruised due to her wearing work boots. Wednesday on the other hand, could have brain damage, or a concussion.

"B-"

"GO!" Kacey yelled, the adrenaline was wearing off and her pain was increasing by the second.

☆.....

"Welcome back." Xavier smiled, standing by Wednesday's infirmary bed. Wednesday immediately sat up,

"Just take it easy. Nurse said you don't have a concussion, but you probably have a nasty bump." Xavier informed

"The last thing I remember I was walking outside feeling a mixture of rage, pity, and self-disgust. I never felt that way before." Wednesday stated, slightly gazing around the room in search for someone, more specifically a familiar brunette. She was looking for her.

"Losing to Bianca has that effect.on people, I think." Xavier chuckled,

"Then I looked up and saw that gargoyle coming down and I thought, at least I'll have an imaginative death." Wednesday said, already wanting to get to the point.

"Then she pushed me out of the way. Where is she?" Wednesday questioned, in all honesty she wasn't sure why she was so interested in the girl but she couldn't help it.

"Oh, Kacey? Shes in the next room, when she pushed you out of the way her; the gargoyle fell onto her ankle instead." Xavier explained, for some reason Wednesday's cold black heart began to ache, something that has never happened before.

"I have to go." Wednesday said abruptly, standing up and grabbing her jacket.

"Wait, I wanted to talk to you-" Xavier started but Wednesday was already out the door.

This was something new, Wednesday had never felt guilt before. Something was wrong, seriously wrong. This "Kacey" was growing onto Wednesday like a deadly fungus.