❈Confession❈《Elliott x Reader》

Start from the beginning

Leah, Elliot, and I began to have a conversation once my nerves were settled. Our conversation was cut short by the sound of bashing on the piano. I look over and see Sam sitting at the instrument trying to play it whilst his friends, Sebastian and Abigail looked at him with horror. I slightly laugh and felt much better about myself. After Sam's beautiful piece on the piano, I decided to head off back to my farm. As I was grabbing my coat, Elliott appeared beside me. 

"Hello. Are you leaving now?" He asks as if it wasn't obvious I was heading off.

"Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired. And now I can sleep peacefully after Sam's performance." I smile as Elliott laughs at my comment.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" He asks.

I suddenly feel myself blush, "Oh, that's alright, thank you."

"I really enjoyed your performance. I've recently learned a couple of pieces of my own on my piano. I'm nowhere near as good as you though." He pauses for a minute, "Would you like some company tomorrow? My schedule is cleared."

"That would be great! I'd love to hear you play." I reply, smiling.

"That's wonderful. It's a date then! I will see you tomorrow." He smiles, brightly.

I slightly blush at his comment before waving him off and leaving the Saloon. I walk back to my farm feeling exhausted as I collapse onto my bed, swiftly falling asleep.

《Elliott's POV》

Watching Y/N playing the piano made my heart flutter. I had heard their beautiful playing before when it was just the two of us, but being able to perform in front of a crowd was truly magnificent! I just watched how their eyes were completely focused on the keys until they closed shut, briefly. The way their fingers danced over the keys at a comfortable rhythm, it made me feel a sense of hopefulness.

I took that night as an opportunity for us to grow a closer bond. Personally, I was nowhere near as talented as Y/N at the piano... it was such a beautiful yet difficult instrument to manage. But even so, I wanted to accompany them and watch them play... it was full of tranquility. And to my surprise, they accepted. It made my heart flutter ever so as my cheeks were plastered with a pink hue. I must have looked like such a mess, but I couldn't help it.

I sat down next to Leah and took a drink of the beverage that sat in front of me, "So, you managed to convince Y/N to play in front of people?"

Leah smiled, "Yeah! And I'm glad I did. Hopefully, they will be able to see for themselves for how talented they truly are!"

Leah and I clinked our glasses together and laughed. We went onto talking about other topics, however, I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. The evening had come to a close and I slowly start to walk off to my cabin located on the beach. I stood at the bridge before entering the beach for a while. Just looking off into the distance as the wind blew gently, intertwining the locks of my hair as it soared through the breeze. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

【The Next Day】

《Y/N's POV》I am currently hanging out in Elliott's cabin. It's very small yet cozy. I've been practicing my skills on his elegant piano whilst he watches and occasionally goes back to writing something at his desk. As I finish my piece, I begin to stand and walk over to where Elliott is seated."You truly have a special gift, Y/N." Elliott smiles, brightly."Thank you, Elliott." I reply, "What are you doing?"Elliott stops for a second as he puts his pen down and reads what he has written - almost like he was proofreading and critiquing his work."Well, I started this last night but I ended up falling asleep... But I knew I had to get it done." He stands up from his wooden chair and turns to me, "It's a poem. For you."Elliott slightly blushes and hands me the piece of paper. I gladly take it and smile, "Why, thank you, Elliott."