Note in regards to this book: The publishing and soon to come changes

Hello, 

This book was written many years ago when I was in my early teenage years. 

My views as a human being on the themes and awareness of certain topics have changed massively since I have written this. The way in which most of the stories in this book flow and the character relationship development goes against my current standards

I can see a lot of grey areas and implications that I do not think I have ever wanted to make in relation to word usage and the reckless romanticization of unhealthy relations. For that, I do apologize.

The editing will be done and completed within the shortest time span that I can manage. For the time being the book shall be unpublished. The chapters will be edited and the following changes will be made:
1) Certain words will be replaced
2) Grammar and spelling shall be corrected.

I shall not be rewriting the chapters completely, meaning that the storylines will remain the same. I will however add the appropriate trigger warnings, and write new stories based on my original ideas and I may possibly completely unpublish this book in the future. That is a decision I have still not made a conclusion about. 

While I have been aware of the fact that I have written all of those stories years ago when I was very young, I have not remembered the details of the works I have written and this update as well as my plans for this book have only occurred due to me getting a recent desire to get back into some of my old hobbies. 

If you have read this book, I am sorry if you have been negatively influenced by aspects of my old stories such as the passive approval of unhealthy relationships. I have only realized those aspects of the fandom in recent years, and I have only realized that those aspects became a part of my old writings a few days ago.

I wish you all the best and plan to be more responsible as an author going forwards. 

Thank you for reading this update. Please feel free to leave any questions or suggestions down in the comment section.