01 // first day

You opened your eyes as soon as you heard your alarm go off, you hid back under the covers because you were cold and you didn't wanna go to school.

You groaned as you lazily reached out for the alarm clock to turn it off, after that, you had got up and decide to go to the bathroom.

You turned on the shower and decided to shower, making you somewhat more sleepy and tired.

After like 5 minutes of being in the shower, you finally decided to get out and dry your self, you then brushed your teeth and then went to your room.

You put your undergarments on + shorts and your miyamasuzaka uniform.

"This uniform fits me.. Although something is missing about this uniform..?" You said, you then looked through your closet for a sweater to put on.

You found a f/c sweater and put it on, you put the hoodie on and put your shoes on.

You then grabbed your bag and walked to the kitchen, you then saw a bento on the kitchen table, you grabbed it and put it in your bag.

You walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a f/j and a snack just i case.

You then walked outside, damn.. It was very cold outside, glad I put that sweater on..

Anyway, you kept walking until you saw a gate and saw a bunch of other students wearing the same uniform as you

You walked into the school, you looked around confused. You didn't know where to go, you saw a girl with pink haired and u slowly approached her.

"H-" "HELLO WANDAHOI!" the girl said, cutting you off. No because what the fuck is a wonderhoy..

You cleared your throat before talking again, "Erm.. Can you.. Help me find the headmasters office?" You said nervously.

"Oh? You must be a new student here! Don't worry, Ill show you! Maybe we can also be friends?" The girl said before grabbing your hands and running to the headmasters office.

"Here we are!! Ill be outside waiting for you!" The pink-haired girl said, then pushing you in the office.

"You must be Y/n L/n, right?" The Headmaster said, then proceeded to explain all of your classes and what class you were in.

You then went back to the office door and to your surprise, the pink haired girl was still out there, she grabbed your hand and said

"well?! What class are you in?!" The pink haired girl said excitedly.

"Oh.. I'm in 1-b-" The pink haired girls eyes widened and sparkled, "WONDAHOI! YOUR IN HONAMI-CHANS AND MY CLASS!" the girl beamed.

"oh that's nice, also what's your name?" "My name is.. EMU OTORI!" the girl said again.

You couldn't help but smile, you nodded meaning you understand, then emu started to take you somewhere, you just guessed that she was taking you to your class.

She then stopped at a classroom, you looked up and saw that the classroom said '1-b', emu said that you had to introduce yourself, after she said that she stepped in the classroom.

You looked through the window through the classroom, you saw the teacher staring at you and nodding for you to come in.

You opened the door and went inside, the teacher said "introduce yourself.", you then started to talk about yourself, what you like and such.

After you were done talking, the teacher assigned you to a seat at the very back of the class. I get to sit by the window? That's amazing.

While you were walking to your seat, the teacher started to teach (does that rhyme).

Anyway, you started to take notes and do the usual thing you used to do at your old school.

*a few hours later*

The bell rang and you saw students grabbing something from their bag, some people just walked out of the class with their bag, I guess it's lunchtime??

You started to make your way to the doors and you saw emu approach you again. "Hello y/n!! I was thinking of you coming over to kamiyama with me to see my friends!"

I looked at her concerned. Isn't going to another school that your not in like.. Illegal or something?

"Um... Yea sure, i guess meeting new people wouldn't be so bad." You said, the pink haired girl smiled and took your hand, she ran towards the brick wall that was around the school and climbed up it.

You followed after her, you guys ran off to kamiyama high.

When you guys were there, you saw a few students eating. ERM ACTUALLY.

"ERM emu I think I'm gonna leave, maybe I'll come back later.. Have fun I guess.. " you mumbled, emu looked at u sadly.

"Awh.. So ur not gonna see rui, tsukasa or nene-chan.." Emu said sadly.

"ERM, I'm sure I can probably come back later.. I'll see ya later emu!" You said before fleeing.

"wait y/n!!" Emu said to you, emu was sad but that didn't stop her from still going to see her friends.

You went back to your school, I'm hungry.. You thought, I mean it is lunchtime so I can eat.

You walked around the school courtyard, you sat down on one of the benches.

You started to eat your lunch, you looked at other parts and saw some kids eating together. Now thinking about it, I guess I should get up and probably start making friends.

That was when I had a idea. I can start a club, but what would it be about? A baking club? The music club? Nah. I'm pretty sure the music club already exists in this school.

You decided to put your bento back in your bag, you then started to drink your f/j.

After you were done drinking, you then got up and went back inside the school. You walked down the hallways and looked at clubs, your eyes landed on one.

The archery club.

You aren't that good at archery, but you have been in a archery club before.

But, I don't think im gonna join the archery club again.. But I should, who knows how many people I'll meet in the archery club this year?

You weren't sure, you walked past the archery club and just walked back to your class.

You continued to eat the last bits of your food and throw it away, you then waited until lunchtime was over.

*a few more hours go by and it was now class dismissal*

Students piled up to get out of the room, some were asleep, some were cleaning, some were doing other things and such, some were going to clubs.

I guess I'll be one of those people who go home, I grabbed my bag and left my class, I headed towards the school entrance and made my way towards my house.

I didn't see my mom anywhere, I just thought she was at work so I decided to go up to my room and go to sleep.

Your day was really fun, maybe you'll get more friends. Who knows?