"You cannot see me. It does not mean that I have left you. I am with you all the time. My existence in this world is because of you, Arihant. In this world I only came to bear the duty of a mother  . My motive was to give you a birth and a beautiful life. I am glad that I was able to do so. Now it is your turn to keep me happy. I will always look at you. A smile on your face will make me feel heaven.  Just one tear dropped from your eyes will rip my heart. Now you decide what you want me to feel. "

I found it all useless.

I did not want to hear anything right now.

All i need is my mother

"I don't know anything. All I want is for you to come to me. I just want you to hug me. Please, please. Please mummy. Please come back."  I begged her.

"Mummy?"

Now even her voice had stopped coming.

"Mummy, mummy?"

This can't happen.

This is not possible.

"Muummmmmyyyyyy"
_________________________________________

Arihant's POV

My eyes suddenly opened.

I found myself in the hospital.

The doctors are examining my mother inside.

While waiting for them,I dozzed off, I did not know when.

This morning, when I tried to awaken my mother, on seeing her lifeless body, I trembled badly from inside.

I immediately brought her to the hospital.

I have been here for half an hour but it seems as if I have spent ages here.

The doctor came out.  Seeing him, I immediately stood up.

"Is she alright? Please tell me that she is okay. She is alive. She is. Right?" I asked hopefully.

The doctor placed a hand on my shoulder.  "Arihant, look. She ......."

"Don't you dare to say anything otherwise."  I had tears and a trembling voice.

There was hope in my heart and fear in my mind.

The truth which I have felt myself with my hands this morning, I do not have the strength to listen that truth.

I shooked his hand from my shoulder and went to the room where my mother was.

She was lying on the bed comfortably.

There was unbroken peace on her face.

"Mummy" I gave a slow voice.

I was silent after taking her name once.

I slowly stepped in and sat near her.

She did not mind even sitting with me.

"Mom" I whispered.

She didn't answer. tears started shedding from my eyes.  I lowered my head and wept bitterly.

I had a lot to say but to whom.

"I love you mummy. I love you very much."

I could not hold myself and cried harder.

How can you leave so soon?

You still have not seen me succeed more.

You have not even seen my marriage.

How can you not meet your grandchildren?

We just didn't live our lives to the fullest.

You have cheated me