Ritika:hmm,fine!(Everyone literally screamed excited,gosh,I didn't know this idiots love clubbing this much!)
Butt....guys..guyss...(everyone shut up and let her speak)mere pass koi kapde nahi hai!!(She said pouting as everyone chuckled)

Swasti:Gurlll,what do u think me,ashika,anshika and Divya,she not here but she is also gonna come,so yeah what the hell are we here for,u need ANYTHING!Ask us!!Infact today we will give u a killer look,after all it's ur first time,u need to enjoy ur best!(,I said as me and the twins smirked)

Bhai took the responsibility of asking the adults,and after getting permission we all went to get ready as I called Divya and told her as well.

I went through my cupboard and found a perfect dress for Ritika and went to her room to realize that anshika and ashika as well came the same time with a dress,we all chuckled

Anshika:Let her decide her dress!😂(as she knocked)

Ritika was shocked to see all three of us there with a dress,she tried all three of them and we all adviced her to wear ashika's dress I mean it looked as if that dress was MADE FOR HER!!!!And after all that we too went to get ready,I found a black dress with net sleeves which looked pretty so I wore that with black glitter heels,

After I got ready I did Ritika's hairstyle as the twins did her makeup and she looked GORGEOUS!!!!!!

We went down as the boys were all shocked looking at Ritika!Ranbir bhaiya also said something to Ritika in her ears and it was followed up with a shocked then angry face,which then led to Ritika having a purse war with Ranbir bhaiya,which was quite a scenerio to watch!!!🤣🤣However the entire time I could that devil's gaze on me and I honestly felt annoyed like dude STOP LOOKING AT ME!

When we reached the club Divya was already there waiting for us outside,well she too looked prettyyyyy!Bhai was looking at Divya like he had never seen Divya before and he was just paralyzed there so we all fake coughed bringing Bhai to reality as we all laughed and divya blushed,

Divya:U look fabulous Ritika!!

Ritika:Thank you!U too!!

We all went in and I was at the last as infront of me was Bhai and Divya the rest were already in,

Bhai:Btw do u wanna have a change in plans,and we go to a hotel instead??(He whispered to Divya smirking,however I heard it as Divya was shocked and she blushed)

Swasti:Yuckkkk!!!Atleast check ur surrounding before u speak,or Kam se kam make sure ur whisper can't be heard by others!(I told them as Divya looked embarrassed and Bhai just glared at me as we entered and the loud music hit our ears)

Ritika seemed to struggle between this crowd and loud music,so I decided to go to her and I told her that her ears would be fine after a few minutes and to just enjoy!

We all literally went to the dance floor as soon as we reached we all danced on uff Teri ada,party all night,aaj Raat ka scene nd so many more,well after around 2-3 songs people started getting lost,I don't know where everyone was the only person I could see was ashika no one else!I mean I seriously realized right now that I'm dancing with people I don't even know!I decided to go to the drinks area where I found that devil having a beer,god,him and his love for beer,God knows who will give him a new liver!I ordered a can of coke and told them not to open,I'll open myself.

I got the can and opened it,all the while the devil looking at me,as I sat on my stool enjoying my coke.

Vihaan:You look nice(he told me out of the blue as I stared at him like dude,do u have fever??)

Swasti:I know that!(I said arrogantly as I focused on the people dancing ignoring him,I don't care if that was rude cuz honestly he deserves it, I mean no matter what he tries to do now he will get nothing but an arrogant swasti,I didn't want this but he asked for it!)