130 | Messenger

MESSENGER

Atlas 🤓
10:25 PM

Atlas 🤓
Are you okay?

Alaina 🦩
Hi. Yup. I am. Mas magaan na ang nararamdaman ko ngayong nasabi ko na kina Stella at Fourth 'yong tungkol sa pag-alis ko.

Thank you for being with me earlier. I really felt braver when you held my hand under the table. Grabe kasi 'yong kaba ko no'ng sasabihin ko pa lang.

Atlas 🤓
Told you I'd be there for you.

Glad to have helped.

And I'm proud of you. You did it. That's my girl :)
[💗]

Alaina 🦩
Sometimes I am still in awe how we're in this kind of set up already.

It was just a few months ago when we hated each other's guts to the core and yet, things like this are happening?

Saka after Dark's reign in my life, I really didn't thought that I'd have someone to rely on again.

I'm very much grateful for you, Atlas. Thank you for everything. You're here even when you aren't sure about how I feel yet?

Atlas 🤓
You've been traumatized in the past, Val. I understand if it'll be hard for you to open up to me. Halos ilang taon ka ring nakakulong sa mga bagay na ginawa ni Dark sa'yo.

Those years you spent with him were literally your darkest and I don't want to rush you to open up to me. Masaya na nga lang ako na hinahayaan mo akong ipakita sa'yo kung gaano kita kagusto eh.

That's more than enough for me.

You didn't push me away when I confessed my feelings for you. When I started showing a little bit more of interest in you and when I started to care a little bit too much, you didn't close your doors for me. That alone gives me hope that I am somewhat important to you in another level.

And you don't have to feel pressured about anything. I like you but whatever your decision may be in the future, I won't take it bad against you.

If you have to completely heal, then do so. If we'll cut off our communication at some point while you're in New York, then so be it. I'll understand if you won't give me updates because I know how much healing means to you.

Heal on your own, and I'll be here, waiting for you.

Don't worry about anything, okay? :)

Dito lang ako.

Alaina 🦩
Can I cry? Balikan na lang kita mamaya HAHAHAHA

Atlas 🤓
Okay :)
Seen

10:56 PM

Alaina 🦩
Now I feel better.

Thank you so much, Atlas! :)

You're wonderful. You're such a blessing in my life 🥺💗

Kainis HAHAHAHAHA I was never the softie one but when things changed between us, I started to become one 🤓

How dare you change this barako to a softie one? 😠

CHAROT. HEHE. Basta I appreciate you, really. Genuinely.

Atlas 🤓
You were always a softie. You just held back.

I guess I let that out, haha.

But I still like you whatever you may be, haha. There's no doubt in that.

Alaina 🦩
Tama ka na HAHAHAHA

Kanina ka pa, alam ko na ngang gusto mo 'ko. Ulit ulit yarn?

Atlas 🤓
It just feels good to say it again and again.

But it's getting late. You need to sleep now. We had a long night.

Alaina 🦩
Yeah. Nararamdaman ko na nga rin ang pagod sa katawan ko, haha.

Let's go and rest up.

Thank you for tonight and for everyday, Atlas! :)

Atlas 🤓
Thank you for being my everyday.

Good night, beautiful.
[💗]