112 | Messenger

MESSENGER

EMERGENCY
2:38 PM

Stella Noelle Ybañez
@ Atlas WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? WHERE ARE YOU? MY BLOCK MATES ARE TALKING ABOUT ALAINA AND DARK!

Fourth Maxus Alcaraz
What's happening?

Atlas, damn it! Where's Alaina?!

Cardan Theodore Herrera
That good for nothing ex boyfriend of Alaina is creating a scene at the cafeteria right now. He's dragging Alaina somewhere by force.

Stella Noelle Ybañez
WHAT THE HELL?

I NEED TO GO THERE!

Fourth Maxus Alcaraz
It's dangerous, Noelle! You can't go there when there's a huge commotion!

Stella Noelle Ybañez
And you expect me to just stay here and do nothing?! Damn, Maxus! I'll drop every class I have to keep Alaina safe! That's my best friend we're talking about here!

ATLAS WHERE EVEN ARE YOU?

Comet Leander Silva
You have to calm down, Stella. The guards are already there. Pati ang mga teachers at ibang staff ng university ay nandoon na rin. Alaina will be safe, just breathe.

Stella Noelle Ybañez
Fine, but I still need to be there!

Where's Atlas?

And where the hell are you guys?!

Comet Leander Silva
Cardan and I are heading there right now. If you're going, you at least need Fourth to go with you. I know you're in panic right now. You need him by your side.

Fourth Maxus Alcaraz
I know where your class is, Noelle. Wait for me, I'll go there then we'll go to the cafeteria together. Okay?

For now, please try to calm down. Panicking is not good for you.

Stella Noelle Ybañez
Fine, bilisan mo. Please. I'm so worried about Alaina.

Fourth Maxus Alcaraz
Yes. Will be there right away. Wait for me.
Seen