091 | Messenger

MESSENGER

NASAAN SI ALAINA?
8:32 PM

Comet Leander Silva
Nahanap niyo na ba si Alaina?

Stella Noelle Ybañez
Hindi paaaaa :(

I don't know what to do na. Kanina pa ako nagpapanic dito.

Where could she be? Where could have Dark brought her?

Comet Leander Silva
Are you with someone right now, Stella?

Fourth Maxus Alcaraz
I'm with her. Don't worry about her. She's just anxious but I won't be leaving her side.

Cardan Theodore Herrera
Hindi niyo ba alam 'yong plate number ng Dark na 'yon? This is getting out of hand. Halos dalawang oras nang nawawala si Alaina.

Stella Noelle Ybañez
Hindi ko na alaaaam. Matagal na simula no'ng maghiwalay sila and I don't think he's still using the same car.

Atlas Lorenzo Mendez
Why is he after her if the break up happened a long time ago already?

Stella Noelle Ybañez
Hindi ko talaga alam, Atlas. But my hunch is that because you're connected with her na.

Dark was possessive towards Alaina. He was too jealous of everyone around Alaina that he and Fourth even got to a fight before.

And I know that it's not my story to tell but we really need to find Alaina so I'll say this.

Dark was possessive of her but he constantly cheated on her too. He has a band and while he and Alaina were still a thing, he kept hanging out with their vocalist. They kept going on dates and Alaina knew that. But she was just a mere 16 years old that she was blinded by her feelings for him.

In spite of the continuous cheating, break up, and reconciliation, Alaina never gave up on Dark. She just totally broke up with her when the vocalist became pregnant with Dark's baby.

I don't know why she went with him tonight but please, please... let's do everything to find my best friend. She's in danger if Dark is with her.

Atlas Lorenzo Mendez
Fuck it.

Nobody's going home unless we find Alaina. Got it?

Or Stella can go home first. Gabi na, you should be taking a rest. Kami na lang ang maghahanap sa kaniya but we'll update you once we find her.

Stella Noelle Ybañez
I don't want to go home without her. Masiyado akong nagwoworry. Hindi rin ako mapapakali sa house.

Fourth Maxus Alcaraz
But Atlas is right. Kailangan mo rin ng pahinga. Your Mom called me already, asking for your whereabouts.

Ihahatid na kita.

Stella Noelle Ybañez
Pero

Comet Leander Silva
Give it a rest, Stella. Kami na ang bahala kay Alaina.

Stella Noelle Ybañez
Hays, fine. Thank you sa inyo. Please update me as soon as possible.

Atlas Lorenzo Mendez
I promise, Stella. Hindi ako uuwi hangga't hindi ko kasama si Alaina.

Stella Noelle Ybañez
Thank you, Atlas.
Seen