103 | Messenger

MESSENGER

Fourth Maxus Alcaraz
7:45 AM

Fourth Maxus
So, what's with you and Atlas? 🙂

Alaina Valerie
Nabibwiset ako sa emoji mo, Kuwatro.

Pero mas lalo sa tanong mo. Pinagsasasabi mo diyan?

Fourth Maxus
The question is so easy, Alaina.

And why do you hate my emoji? What's wrong with smiling?

Alaina Valerie
With smiling, there's none.

But with smiling like a creep, there is. Hindi mo lang magets kasi ewan ko ba sa'yo, para kang sobrang tanda na.

Anyway, regarding your question, there's nothing between me and Atlas, of course. Why would you ask that?

Lol.

Fourth Maxus
I don't know. There's just something when you're together. I think it started when you both went to the House of the Aged.

Alaina Valerie
Well, I must say my impression of him changed since then.

He's well loved by the residents there, especially by Lolo Gabo. I'm sure you saw that at the birthday party.

And when we talked after I went missing... I mean, when he went there to listen to me without judgement, I certainly felt better. I felt safe with him around. It was a good feeling.

But that's just it. I'm just grateful to him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Okay na ba? Nasagot ko na ang tanong mo?

Fourth Maxus
I'm just looking out for you, Alaina. The first relationship you had gave you so much trauma and I don't want you to experience the same thing again.

Though I don't think Atlas is that kind of guy. If anything, he's so much better than Dark.

If ever it comes to the point where you will feel something different for Atlas, (if you start feeling anything romantic for him), know that Stella and I will be here for you through the process.

It's okay to be scared, to put up walls, and such but despite the fear, I hope you'll open up your heart again. Kahit hindi ngayon. We just want to see you happy.

Alaina Valerie
Bakit muna ang sentimental mo ngayon? ☹️

Eme, haha. Thank you so much Kuwatro! Mahal na mahal kita, promise. Thank you for being a good friend to me. Maging masaya ka sana sa love life mo, mwaha.

Fourth Maxus
Love you too.

Not in that way, though. It's still Stella > You

Alaina Valerie
Bwiset ka. Lumayas ka sa Messenger ko.

Fourth Maxus
Okay 🙂
[🙄]