Chapter 23: Just Shop, Not Till Drop, Tick Tok 💓

Start from the beginning

My fingers digged into his skin more and my heart began to beat faster. Suddenly, his tongue invaded my love mark and licked the particular spot clean, leaving my tummy to be filled with a bunch of butterflies and my legs turning into jelly. Hasn't he tortured me enough? What does he think he'll benefit from this? This is only making me crave for him more!

"L-Lashven", I stuttered, breathless. If and only if he wasn't holding onto me, I would've fell down to my knees.

"Yes, baby. I'm right here. What is it?", he asked, staring deeply into my eyes.

Let me go or else my heart will jump out of my chest!

"C-can we just head t-to the s-shop?", I ask and craned up to his neck to hide my face. Now, he had just convinced everyone around us that we're a couple. This ultimate jerk!

"Sure, babe", he answered.

After that, he picked me up in bridal style and smiled down at me. My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs are now dangling in the air. My face lay right on his chest. I took the opportunity to check if his heart is racing just like mine but to my disappointment, his heartbeat is in a normal pace.

So, it's true. There really is only 1% of your crush actually liking you back. That means he's just playing with me like a toy. I don't like to refer myself as an object but with all that is happening, I feel like one.

"We're here", Lashven announced.

Yeah, yay.

I got off him and quickly walked into the shop. Although I was about to shed tears, I plastered a smile and started to walk with confidence. That's because this is my place!

"Greetings, boss", a young girl with dark purple hair and an incredible violet dress bowed to me. I smiled at her.

"Hey, Juls! Love your dress", I said. She blushed at the compliment and returned me with one of her lovely and stunning smiles.

"I bet you are here for your lehenga. I've already put it in your private fitting room", Julia said and nodded.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you, sis! Thanks", I said and walked straight to my private fitting room. Lashven walked behind me and then tapped me on my shoulder.

"What?", I ask him.

"You are the boss of this shop?", he asks, surprised.

Well, duh! Not like it has anything to do with the fact that I'm an agent and need to have multiple fake jobs so that I won't be caught. Nope, not at all.

"So sweet of you to notice, cousin", I replied plainly.

"D-did you just cousin-zone me?", he stuttered.

Sure, whatever fits your schedule.

I walked away without answering and shook my head at his hopelessness.

"I'll just try on my lehenga and we can go", I said, stepping into my private room.

I unbuttoned my jeans and wore my long maroon skirt. Later, I took off my casual yellow top with a rainbow picture in the middle of it and put on my maroon top to match with my lehenga skirt.

Unfortunately, I couldn't reach the zip at the back of my top. I tried again and I managed to zip it up a little bit but I couldn't zip it up all the way. Short hand problems. I decided to call out for Julia to help me.

"Juls! I can't seem to zip up my top. Can you please help me?", I said loudly.

Soon, my fitting room door opened after I had unlocked it for Julia a minute ago.

"Thank God, Julia! Please help me", I begged her and pointed at my back.

She did as said and suddenly, I felt a pair of hands on my exposed waist. The hands were big and slightly rough. Oh crap. I just so happens to know who's behind me.

"L-Lashven", I voiced out nervously.

"You know, you always stutter when you say my name", he said and locked the door shut. He turned me around and pushed my back to wall hardly. Again? I'm going to have to stay in the hospital because of him for giving me constant backaches.

He's just toying with me. He doesn't even like me in the way I see him.

"I don't", I answered and crossed my arms together.

"Is that so?", his voice trailed off. His hands grabbed the ends of my hair and his soft lips kissed mine with full passion. I knew I shouldn't give in too easily but he just drives me crazy. My favourite type of crazy.

Why do I fall for boys who will never love me back?