Chapter 11 - Broken Akira

They rushed towards the sick bay. Colby was trying to wake her up. "Kiara wake up". Colby said rushing outside and girls were close to tears.

They reached the sick bay with guides following behind and colby made her lie down on the bed and patted her cheeks.

"Come on Kiara you need to wake up". Colby said and her eyes flickered and she opened her eyes.

Colby just hugged her tightly followed by Sam and girls too. "What happened". Akira asked trying to remember what happened.

"You got hit by a heavy cable wire which was supposed to hit me basically and you fell on the floor really hard and you lost consciousness for a while". Sam said sitting by her side and she looked dazed.

"That shadow was really maleovent it was headless and always wants to hurt someone it died here when the cable snapped at it cutting off it head and he has been haunting since than a really angry spirit it was charging towards sam and it got more agitated because i could see it and my presence was making it mad it couldn't do anything to me soo it tried to harm Sam". Akira said sitting up and took some water and others gasped in shock.

"We aren't going back in there". Girls said and boys seemed to agree with it. "Can i get something to eat i don't have any energy". Akira said holding her head.

Sam just took her in a tight hug. "Thank you soo much Kia i literally owe you my life you are the strongest girl I have come across didn't even think about anything and took everything on yourself for me". Sam said and she smiled.

"Anything for you all you have done so much for me and definitely for all the audience out there they wouldn't want to see you guys hurt". Akira said and they smiled.

"About food we will need to go out and bring it but we aren't going without you guys you guys are coming with us". Colby said deciding it's safe to go out with all of them and not leaving anyone back and sam nodded.

"Let's leave our equipments up and we'll come back and fetch it back after our break we still need to do the outro". Sam said and they nodded.

Colby and Sam packed their equipments and even packed Akira's camera for her. She had literally no energy to do anything.

"Come let's get y'all outside". Guides said and Akira tried to stand up but her legs had gone jelly and she sat down with a huge thud.

"I don't think so she will be able to walk". Lauren said helping her up with other girls.

Sam removed his backpack and handed it to kat and bend down. "Here hop on I'll carry you". Sam said and Akira shook her head.

"No you guys go I'll be fine here i don't want to be a problem to you guys". Akira said not meeting their eyes.

"Look up Kia you aren't a problem get this thing clear in your head this is the first and the last time we are listening to you telling that you are a problem to us get it". Sam said sternly.

"He is right we should be thankful to you Kiara you have saved our asses the second time you are an angel to us you cannot be a problem to us okk get this straight in your head". Colby said sternly and kat stas agreed to it while other girls looked clueless.

"Now hop on". Sam said and girls helped her onto Sam's back and he held her securely. "Comfortable". Sam asked and she nodded wrapping her arms around his neck to make herself comfortable.

"Sleep if you want". Colby said and she nodded. "You all are not allowed to follow us you need to stay here". Akira called out loudly so no one can follow them out.

They made their way outside and sam made Akira sit in the passenger seat and got into drivers seat driving off to nearby restaurant or any eatery they find open.