Chapter 5 - Nightmare And Comforting

Sam and others sat talking and Akira started dozing off due to the tiredness and even with her pain flaring up sitting on the couch.

She was soon fast asleep. Boys were talking when they turned around to ask her something only to find her asleep in sitting position.

Colby smiled and sat by her side. "Badass girl". He mumbled while boys smiled seeing her sleeping.

"I'll make her sleep inside she needs rest". Colby said and gently put his arm under legs and picked her up and went to his room making her lay down on the bed and covered her with duvet and pulled on the blinds and caressed her hairs for sometimes and left closing the door behind.

Sam was smiling like a fool seeing Colby's care for her. Jake and Corey had the same look on their face.

"Dude she is the one for him for sure". Corey exclaimed and jake agreed to it making Sam to smile widely as well.

"Me and kat think the same as well he has been single the most of his life". Sam said and rolled his eyes in the end.

"True". Jake said and Colby came making Akira sleep in his room. He sat with boys and they smiled widely looking at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"What". He asked. They smiled more creepily. "Dude drop that smile it's getting creepier". Colby said.

"Ohh is it someone is soo gentle and extra caring for kiii i see mhmm what's the matter". Corey said wiggling his eyebrows and he pulled on a poker face.

"Not you too Sam already is been going on about this i barely know her it's just been few hours since we met". Colby said sighing rubbing his face.

As they sat Elton, brennen, Aaron walked in and looked at Colby and others to find them smiling widely looking at him.

"Woah what's with that smile towards colby". Aaron asked looking at all of them. "We have found colby a girlfriend she is perfect for him". Sam said getting excited and boys hotted for him.

"Woah hold on your horses dude i barely know her". Colby said and boys sat around him.

"You'll get to know her more when you start spending time with her". Jake said wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Who is she, where did you meet her, can we see her". They asked getting excited and sam smiled widely.

"She is sleeping in his room right now". Sam said and boys gasped. "Ohh hoo you got her in your bed already smooth". Elton said smirking.

"Dude she slept whilst talking to us in sitting position soo i made her sleep in my room don't get your dirty mind running already". Colby said and they wolfed whistled.

"She is totally a badass Elton i have never seen a girl like her". Corey told him remembering the video they saw earlier which got them curious.

"Really you are the one who doesn't say things out loud before you genuinely believe she must be special than". Brennen said and other agreed to him.

"Your opinion will be the same when you watch this". Sam told them and played the video which kat recorded and even the recording from the camera.

They watched the entire video with mouth wide open. "Is she for real like seriously she is a pro a badass fighting that entity with such bravery man hats off to her". Aaron said after watching the clips.

"I want to see her in person". Elton said and went towards colby's room while others followed him. They entered his room to find her sleeping peacefully.

"She is soo pretty like a doll". Brennen gussed over her sleeping figure and seeing the duvet off her legs Sam went and looked at her feet only to find it swelling up.