Chapter 2 - Second Encounter

They all looked at her in anticipation. "I'll tell you but i need to have something first i am feeling very nauseous". Akira said and Sam looked around and found Starbucks open.

"Let's get you something than to drink it will help ya". Sam said and they stood up to go towards Starbucks.

She was about to take her luggage when Colby beat her. "I'll carry it for you no worries". Colby said pushing her trolley for her.

Akira felt the same presence right behind her holding her legs to prevent her from moving further from place. "Fuck off you can't touch me you cannot control me i have full control of myself as well as on you GO. BACK. FROM. WHERE. YOU. CAME. LEAVE. ALL. OF. US. ALONE". Akira called out loudly to the entity stressing on each and every word to the one holding her leg startling Colby and others.

"What's wrong Kia". Sam got by her side. "Leave me alone you have no control on me and them". Akira mumbled loudly and tripped forward her legs still holding onto the floor and Colby caught her before she could land on floor.

"I will follow you all everywhere". A voice whispered which startled Sam, Colby and kat.

"No you cannot follow me or anyone of us we are protected by God you have no power over us i have power over you you need to leave". Akira said and Colby tried to balance her weight her trying to make her stand straight but he wasn't able to move her which made him to gasp.

"Sam help me she is stuck". Colby said and held her firmly while Sam rushed to help Colby.

"I command you to go back from where you came you are not welcome to follow anyone of us or touch us. You need to leave". Akira said sternly and she felt her legs being released and she felt all lite she stood holding onto Sam and Colby to balance herself.

"You alright Kia". Sam asked seeing her move her legs and holding onto them for support. "Yeah it's gone let's move i have scared you guys enough". Akira said sighing putting her cap back on and as she proceeded to walk she stumbled down but Colby prevented her from falling wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I don't think you are fine". Colby said stabilising her. "I am seriously fine i need something in my system right now my nauseousness has gotten worst i might pass out if i don't get anything". Akira said.

Sam took her luggage and Colby helped Akira inside Starbucks managing her weight as she wasn't able to apply pressure on her legs.

Kat had already left early inside to order something seeing her all pale. She came with their orders and handed the drink to Akira who started taking small sips which made her feel instantly Better.

Boys were trying to wrap their head around the things which happened within past few minutes just meeting her accidentally.

It took a while for her to feel like she was before which relived her and she ran her hands through her hairs. She stretched her leg and took off her shoes and pulled her pants up taking off her socks as well and sighed.

"Can I get some ice please". Akira asked looking at her ankles. "Holy shit this is nasty". Sam said and ran to get some ice and soon he was back with it placing it on her ankles.

"Mind if i film this or take a picture". Colby asked and she thought for a while and nodded. He pulled his camera out and took some pictures and pressed record button.

"Yoo what's up it's Colby from Sam and Colby and we just ran or basically i ran into a girl who is sitting pretty much by my side right now her name is Akira soo Kiara i can call you that right and sam is right there...can you tell me what are those marks and how did you get them". He said zooming the lens on her ankles which were placed on Sam's knee on his instance who was holding the ice pack on her ankles he took off the pack to show the viewers the glaring red hand prints on her ankles.

"This guy holding the camera bumped into me making me fall on the floor and bang my head on the floor i felt dizzy but thought it as due to the bang i took on my head but it wasn't that i sat down and felt a presence around me pretty strong one Just because of the devil's hour. An entity full bodied with no facial features long slender hands and long legs like a shadow figure was standing right besides Colby probably 7 feet tall whatever it was i asked the entity to leave. It left but as soon as we started to get a drink for me for my nausea i was being held back at one spot that entity held my legs so i cannot move it doesn't like me because i can see it and have power over them and they cannot stand my strong positive aura i was making the entity leave these guys whom it has been following through portals wherever they go it was getting pretty strong and it didn't want to leave them but i made it leave forcefully soo whatever it was it was inhuman and it won't come back near you guys again i got this marks on my ankles from being touched by that entity....a video will appear on the screen about her being stuck on one spot not able to move a step forward giving you all every details which i recorded". Akira explained and kat spoke in the end as she got the part of her being stuck on her phone for proof and both Sam and Colby had their mouth wide open hearing everything she told.

Akira kept on sipping on her drink and boys were stupified with the discovery. It took a while for them to take on everything and they sat in silence trying to take in everything.

Two updates in one day just because i have prewritten almost 10 chapters sooo there will be frequent updates whenever i feel like updating. Hope you guys enjoy it.