Please stop

Warning: "This chapter will be shocking  in Helluvaboss Story yandere."

(Author note: "Okay so this chapter is probably be shocking because I wrote something that you guys would never expect from Helluvaboss yandere stories. Because all other yandere stories just involve kidnapping and saving from another person. But this one is completely different. Read to find out)

The scene start start by showing Loona who is laughing hard. And Y/N who is still knock out after the bite.

Loona: "Oh Y/N~ I PROMISE TO PROTECT YOU SND TAKE CARE FOR YOU! I WISH WE COULD BE ALONE~ BUT WE ALWAYS KEEP GETTING INTERRUPT AND RUINING THE MOMENTS! HOWEVER I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO~BUT THAT HAVE TO WAIT IN THE FURURE BECAUSE I STILL WANT TO DO A LOT OF THINGS WITH YOU~" she said as she lick his neck to clean the blood.

Then scene change revealing outside where Dan is body guarding. The door open reveal to be Loona who got dress and walking out. Loona is carry Y/N out of their.

Dan: "Hey Loona, what happened to Y/N." He said.

Loona then stop and said.

Loona: "Y/N is knock out because how he react when I dance~" she lied.

Dan: "okay (notice on Y/N neck) what that on his neck?" He asked.

Loona: "I mark him." She said.

Dan: "Loona what did you do because this mark look very deep" he asked kinda shiver.

Loona: "Let just say that you keep your mouth or else?" She growl.

Dan: "Okay..." he said as he shivers.

Loona then walk away with Y/N and straight to her home. However he ran by a hellhound girl.

Hellhound girl: "Hey~ I see that you have kitty-

But cut off as Loona slash her throat making her dead.

At home

The scene change revealing at home. Blitz is having conversation with Stolas on his phone.

Blitz: "Look if you want me to fuck you and my ass then then fine because after this, you are going to horny jail! Bye!" He said as he hang up.

Then the door slam open making Blitz jump. He see Loona who is carry Y/N.

Blitz: "Loonie! What happened to Y/-

But cut off by Loona who punch him in the face. Making him fall into the floor.

Blitz: "I have a bad feeling what she going to do with Y/N." He said.

Next day

The scene change revealing to be Y/N who is sleeping. He starting to wake up and found himself chain to the bed. His neck is chain to the bed.

Y/N: "What the Hell?! Why am chain up?!?! What happened?!!" He ask some many questions making very scared.

???: "Why so you don't run away~" she said.

Y/N heard the voice that coming out of the closet. The closet open reveal to be Loona. However, this made Y/N blush hare but very scared.

Loona: "It seem that we going to have the whole day just the two of us

Loona: "It seem that we going to have the whole day just the two of us. With no distractions, no disturbances, and no ESCAPING~" she said as she showing her hearts eyes.

She then slowly claw down to him. And slowly kiss him and his cheeks leaving black lip stick on his cheek.

Y/N: "Why are you doing this?" He asked.

Loona: "So that I can spend more time with you, and have for the FINALE EVENT~" she said.

Y/N then shivers after hearing this.

Y/N: "W-What... A-are you going to do with me?" He asked.

Loona: "Why I'm going to pet you. Cats like you do purr right~" she said lust.

Y/N eye widened.

Loona: "Let's find out~" she said.

Loona then slowly scratch Y/N ear. Y/N tried to resist it but fail as he began to purr.

Loona: "You do purr~ do it more." She said as she scratch more to make him purr.

Y/N: "P....Ple-Please...... stop." He said blushing red.

Loona: "No can do because you mine and I can do what ever I-"

But cut off by Y/N

Y/N: "Please Stop!" He yelled.

Loona is surprise that Y/N never done that before.

Y/N: "Look I get it why you love me but this is madness. And...... I don't know you anymore." He said.

It made Loona shock even more like a heart strike back.

Y/N: "I not going to love you because this is too far and COMPLETELY PSYCHOPATH GOTH-

"SCRATCH"

.........

..................

..................................

................................................

.................................................................................

Blood dripping down to the floor... a lot of it. Loona have blood in her hand very a lot. Y/N face is completely mess up. Loona have scratch him in face. Damaging his eye really bad. His whole half face been scratched on his left face. Y/N tears coming out a lot. Leaving a PERMEANT SCAR. Loona is so furious that she want to do another one.

Loona: "DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY..... TO YOUR FUTURE WIFE!!!!!!" She said furiously.

Y/N is tearing up badly that he can't say a word anymore.

Loona: "OH DON'T CRY, I'M SURE THAT YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON. NOW WHERE WERE WE? OH NOW I REMEMBER, WE GOING TO TAKE TO THE NEXT LEVEL. I GOING TO DOMINATE YOU SO GOOD THAT MAKE YOU KNOCK OUT AND CAN'T WALK ANYMORE~" she said.

Y/N: "No... No.... NOOOOO!" He scream trying to get help.

Loona: "OH KITTY, THEIR NO ONE TO HELP YOU. MILLIE AND FAT MOXXIE NOT HERE. I THREATEN BLITZ TO NOT COME HERE~ IT JUST THE TWO OF US~" she said.

Loona would pounce on him and ridding him very hard that his legs couldn't move. And making their WILD NIGHT knock out of him. After a few hours. Loona enjoy her fun with Y/N. However, Y/N is starting to slowly to knock out by her.

Loona: "NIGHT NIGHT KITTY"~ she said.

And Y/N then knock out. And don't know what going to happened to the finale event.

"Oh no, this is going to be the finale event. Will Y/N survive against Loona? Or Will he be forever be by Loona side forever? What will the finale event be like? Let find out to the finale showdown."