"Enough. Bas karein" Isha stared at him in bewilderment. "Mai janti hun aapko aur apkePyarr ko. Par shayad aap mujhe nahi jaante. (I know you and your love, but I think you don't know me)
How can you think that I will put you in that same position again when I knew, you will be the one who will get hurt most and nothing good can come out of this absurd demand? How can you think that I will put you in that position again from where I pull you out at the cost of leaving you? I will rather leave you than tell you to choose" Tears started falling from her eyes hearing his accusation and Arshad felt his heart clench.

"I...uh.." Arshad couldn't find words when isha declared her decision.

"My decision will not change. I will not come back to that house with my children." With that, she walks out of the room wiping her tears furiously.

Arshad slumped on the bed holding his head. Why can't he do anything with patience? This argument could be avoided if only he talk with her and made her understand his point with calm and love. He didn't even clear that he was not saying her to come to that house.

_______________

At night Isha was feeding the twins when Arshad walk in and close the door behind him. Isha acted nonchalantly. All day isha ignore him like a plague making him guilty even more as her face had lost the color she had after coming back home with him and the twins.

He sat behind her and stare at her back before crawling toward her slowly and cautiously Isha stiffens as she felt his chest touching her back.

"Did they sleep?" He asked putting his chin on her shoulder and looking at the Arish baby who was on the bed and isha was patting him to sleep while Sohad baby was having his Milk. Isha didn't reply to him but felt shy that he was watching her like this as it was months ago when they last intimate and the hesitant isha feeling Arshad could feel. He smile and kissed her cheeks before getting out of bed and Picking up Arish in his hand. "Baba ki jaan" saying this he kissed his son's forehead lovingly before carefully putting him in his crib. He look at Isha who was getting out of bed to put Sohad beside his brother as he was also sleeping by now. Arshad try to take the baby but isha pull her hand away and walked toward the crib while Arshad stood there pouting at her angry face.

As isha was walking toward the bed he held her wrist and pull her toward himself. She wiggle in his arms but he held her tightly.

"Chodein mujhe" (leave me)" she tried to pull her wrist from him but he pulled her in a hug holding her tightly in his arms.

"I'm sorry meri jaan (my love). I don't know what had gotten into me that I talked to you like that when I knew you always thought about me before yourself. You always put me above yourself. I'm really sorry meri jaan please don't get angry I can't stand you angry at me" He pleaded desperately and pulled back and cupped her face. "I was terrified that you will leave me or worst make me choose which I can never do. Before only the thought of losing you made me crazy and now our sons have all my sanity. And you don't know nothing is going well between me and Sofia. Everything is still messed up.. even more now. I don't know what to do,? I hurt her too much and I don't know how I should ask her for forgiveness, and you also being mad at me got me blank. I'm sorry" a lone tear escape his eyes as the restlessness gripped his heart. He was torn apart and didn't know what to do. He wanted to go after Sofia and ask for her forgiveness but leaving isha alone with their twins will be wrong and that was the main reason he wanted to take them to Karachi so he could be close to both of his wives and take care of them.

Isha sighed, the depressed look on his face made her heart clench and she couldn't keep herself angry at him anymore. Throwing her arms around him she pulled him in a hug.

"You know I will always support you. I will always love you Arsh. I will never put you in a position where I know you will break. Trust me" She mumbled on his neck while placing a soft kiss there. Arshad closed his eyes shut tight as a couple of tears wet her neck. He held her tightly.

"I love you" He whispered kissing her hair.

"I love you more than anything" she whispered gripping his back shirt tightly. She pulled back and cupped his face and kissed his tear stains face. Eyes, cheeks, nose, chin, and then lips. She softly kiss there while he stood there feeling her love which always made him strong. He slowly responded to her kiss pressing her back toward himself and the side of her face depending on the kiss.

Isha pulled back and put her head on his chest. Arshad stood there holding her while his eyes shut closed. He was feeling some kind of weird restlessness even being with isha something was disturbing his heart. He already made up his mind that tomorrow with isha and the twins he will go back to Karachi to Sofia and talk their differences out. He had to apologize to her for everything.

He was thinking about Sofia when his phone rang and he pull away from isha receiving the call, what he heard from the other side snatched the ground beneath his feet. Only one name left his mouth.

"Sofia"

_________________

Hmm,

Don't share your thoughts, if you will curse me, my daughter, and my poor readers in the end. Guys, I stopped reading your comments as it is going overboard and I'm Alhamdulillah way too much busy to read your comments so you know you can't get the satisfaction that I'm reading your comments. And about the cursing comment, a few readers massage me about that cursing comment and even send me a copy of that comment after seeing her absurd comment I blocked her and a few others with her.

Few people think that they buy me by reading a free book. In the name of their right to share their opinions, they are forgetting their limits. They are not just sharing but spreading hate here. Even after several warnings about this book they are reading and throwing their frustration and hate toward me and I'm still trying to be polite and ignorant toward them which gave them the privilege to abuse me and other readers but I will not hesitate to block you if you again abuse or went behind Auther and the supporter of any other characters.

Love angel💞